Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

I'd love it. :lol: Ole makes me happy. 

Any of your players back vs us do you think?

26 minutes ago, TRC said:

Any of your players back vs us do you think?

Bruno will be I'm sure. 

I'm not sure any of the defenders will be, and if we lose to Arsenal as expected we're not going to risk them I wouldn't think. The whole season depends on the FA Cup now. 

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Bruno will be I'm sure. 

I'm not sure any of the defenders will be, and if we lose to Arsenal as expected we're not going to risk them I wouldn't think. The whole season depends on the FA Cup now. 

Glorious.

3 hours ago, Froggy said:

If we can shift Casemiro

You can't.

Absolutely nobody is going to be stupid enough to go anywhere near him. You're stuck with him until the very day his contract expires.

In fairness to Casemiro, he's not going to allow the rest of his career turn into this...

I think it would suit both parties if Man United let him go for peanuts. Casemiro could get a Saudi deal or maybe someone like Fenerbache would take him.

I know its common belief that footballers would just rather sit around and take the money, I just don't think it's necessarily true.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Casemiro could get a Saudi deal

You'd hope, especially given the Lingard / Ashworth situations, that someone "has a word" and that the Saudi clubs are told not to bail out one of our direct rivals like that.

I don't think the people running the Saudi league and the people who are running us are necessarily in cahoots, even if we have the same ownership.

It's sounds a nice thought, but the reality is that the person running their clubs are going to be looking out for themselves.

Casemiro to Saudi is a dead cert isn't it? Man Utd will probably get about £45m for him too while we only get £15m for Wilson or Miggy. 

4 minutes ago, Decky said:

Casemiro to Saudi is a dead cert isn't it? Man Utd will probably get about £45m for him too while we only get £15m for Wilson or Miggy. 

A good deal for manure would be giving him away for nothing and not needing to cover his wages. Anyone offering money is reading the room wrong. Hopefully that filters through our end. Mind, you'd think Saudi teams are aware of the Ashworth situation.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Julian Nagelsmann, Gareth Southgate and Zinedine Zidane the other names.

54, mate please, can we not have had an hour or so of laughing and laughing and laughing.

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

My god if Gareth gets the wheel man

I think he would do well but NO way would get the time and respect off fans