Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1 hour ago, The Butcher said:

Shame

Jesus, Mount’s first season has been a total disaster.

Quarter of a million a week for next to fuck all return.

If Man United conceded 15 more shots this season, they'll have more shots this season then then total amount from Derby's 07/08 record breaking season.

1 hour ago, 54 said:

If Man United conceded 15 more shots this season, they'll have more shots this season then then total amount from Derby's 07/08 record breaking season.

Be in by half time against Arsenal.

Man United needs a mass overhaul still for me like. A full scale review of the club from top to bottom with a strong manager with a clear identity who is going to stick around and be allowed to stick around.

Mad thing is, they've probably thought this with precious appointments since Sir Alex Ferguson.

Just seems a very disjointed club to me.

Just now, Heron said:

Man United needs a mass overhaul still for me like. A full scale review of the club from top to bottom with a strong manager with a clear identity who is going to stick around and be allowed to stick around.

Mad thing is, they've probably thought this with precious appointments since Sir Alex Ferguson.

I can’t ever see it ever being able to be turned around.

I’ve said it before, their fans and their marketing department requires them getting the big name players when they are either at their peak or just past it. It doesn’t allow them to buy players who will take a while to develop. A big name is always going to be wanted, especially with Man City being able to buy them. You can’t sustain those big ego’s anymore.

i hate manu but how the fuck have the Glazers gotten away with that?

thats beyond even Ashley levels of neglect.

have they ever tried to justify/explain the situation.

4 hours ago, Heron said:

And long may it continue 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ben said:

A couple weeks wages off Rashford and that could be fixed

That's so true- crazy the wages he is on. Such an overrated player.

Edited by duo