Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That penalty shoot-out summed up that whole game. Such a lack of quality from both teams all game.

Man City should win the final comfortably but Sunderland do appear to be their bogey team. Let's hope they fair better at Wembley than they do at the Stadium of light.

We'll be back next season with a bang.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/5fdcace832bf411bba2df09218e36f44/tumblr_mhm984aR5W1s1wblho1_400.gif

SAF left Moyes an upper decker like

http://i.imgur.com/lkxsXvb.jpg

I wonder if Man Utd losing will make the FA abolish the stupid away goals rule used in the league cup.

This was genuinely used as an excuse from a mate at work tonight.

Fans are starting to crack. Loving it.

They're dreadful and I'll be fairly annoyed if we don't finish above them this season having seen that sack of shit tonight.

Utter wank. 

Unfortunately for us, we would have needed to be above them already for that to happen. They've RVP and Rooney coming back, with Mata (at least) coming in. They'll improve with those 3, while we will just plod along same old.

The penalty shootout must have brought home some harsh truths to Man Utd fans. Mortifying for them. Desperately need Rooney/RvP back to carry them into a position to challenge for the CL.

Welbeck, industrious as he is, can't strike a ball with any decent power/accuracy (not just based on the penalty, but it certainly typified it). I know he's more of a support-striker/team player, but if you have the ambitious of a top half PL team (let alone where Man Utd think they should be), you can't really afford the luxury of a striker who can't hit a ball (cf. Shola).

Jones has a brain the size of a peanut.

Janujaz, promising though he is, is still a kid  - unfit to burden too much responsibility for his subpar colleagues.

Rafael is as unreliable as ever.

Never mind Moyes, what the fuck is De Gea doing for their goal? This is supposed to be a top class keeper, that's not even Sunday league class.

Yeah I mean it's not like somebody of say Peter Schmeichel's class never made mistakes either.

While Mata will improve them, their problems run far deeper.

Aye and it starts from the top.

Moyes and his backroom staff that replaced meuleensten etc etc are clearly not up to it.

People can talk about players all they like. But its not going to change much, when you have a manager who has never won a trophy and Phil f*cking Neville as part of the coaching staff.

How do you know what Phil Neville is like as a coach?  :undecided:

I struggling to come to terms with how bad these lot were last night. I cant even be pissed off at the Mackems, not like it was a smash and grab. They played them off the park the 2nd half.

And that Januazi kid, fucking hell. People think HBA is greedy.

I struggling to come to terms with how bad these lot were last night. I cant even be p*ssed off at the Mackems, not like it was a smash and grab. They played them off the park the 2nd half.

And that Januazi kid, f***ing hell. People think HBA is greedy.

Disappeared up his own hoop, sucke dup all his own hype.

And that Januazi kid, f***ing hell. People think HBA is greedy.

Who cares, he still ran the show for them every time they attacked. He was literally Man Utd's only threat. Yes there was a couple of situations where he shot at distance when he could have brought the ball further in or slipped another player in but he's only 18, plenty of time to learn decision making. Picking out that point from that game, is woeful stuff. Wouldn't have even got to pens if he hadn't stepped up and got them back in it with a lovely 1-2 then cross.