Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These are so f***ing s***. :lol:

Wish it was someone else celebrating tonight but f*** it, I've hated Man United all my life.

Amen

Me too, hate them fuckers up the road but so funny seeing Man U fucking terrible. I knew Ferguson leaving would hit them but fucking hell they need a massive rebuild. Literally average all over the pitch. Won't get champions league for at least 3 or 4 year I reckon

Knew they'd choke.

Moyes reeks of negativity.

That team didn't look full of confidence and gusto, and they haven't all season.

Look at someone like Zaha, not saying he's the answer, but he's enthusiastic, energetic, excitable, takes risks, and just enjoys playing the fucking game.

Moses hates the kid! Just a dour old goat.

Awful the way the just set out to defend from the second half onwards, no matter how bad a team Fergie had out they would still have gone for the 2nd goal, this one is on Moyes.

He doesn't have the spirit to manage the club. Terrible appointment.

Knew they'd choke.

That team didn't look full of confidence and gusto, and they haven't all season.

Look at someone like Zaha, not saying he's the answer, but he's enthusiastic, energetic, excitable, takes risks, and just enjoys playing the fucking game.

He's certainly parting the Red sea. :lol:

Knew they'd choke.

Victor Moses hates Wifried Zaha?

While Mata will improve them, their problems run far deeper.

Aye and it starts from the top.

Moyes and his backroom staff that replaced meuleensten etc etc are clearly not up to it.

People can talk about players all they like. But its not going to change much, when you have a manager who has never won a trophy and Phil f*cking Neville as part of the coaching staff.