Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Along the lines of what Wullie said I would definitely give desperate people a load of money fairly regularly.

Would be for purely selfish reasons, just to see some homeless persons face as I stuff £5,000 in his pot. I would be a sucker for these tv stories as well, like the reality show Chicken Shop (I think it was called) where some lad was working ridiculous hours a day to spend even more hours in University to study so he could make something of himself, I would track him down and give him enough to do it without working :lol:

Along the lines of what Wullie said I would definitely give desperate people a load of money fairly regularly.

Would be for purely selfish reasons, just to see some homeless persons face as I stuff £5,000 in his pot. I would be a sucker for these tv stories as well, like the reality show Chicken Shop (I think it was called) where some lad was working ridiculous hours a day to spend even more hours in University to study so he could make something of himself, I would track him down and give him enough to do it without working :lol:

I'd just do Balotelli shit. Like drive around with tons of money in the passenger seat in case the police stops me asking why I have ton of money in the passenger seat so I could say "Because I'm rich."

Ambassador after how many transfer requests? :lol:

Rarely has one player held an entire club for ransom so often. Man Utd forced into accepting his demands too because they know, and he knows, they ain't getting anyone better. It's quite funny, really.

I wish Rooney would f*** off from the Premier League. Would be a sad day if he ever took Shearer's scoring record. Great footballer, but (seemingly) a c*** of a person.

I hope he stays and moves to Man City, just for the lolz.

I wish Rooney would f*** off from the Premier League. Would be a sad day if he ever took Shearer's scoring record. Great footballer, but (seemingly) a c*** of a person.

I don't think he'll do it. I did it one time though.

If he does it'll have taken him more than 14 years to do it - without 2 career threatening injuries and playing in the PL since 16

If you did that though, he'd lose all his drive

I hope he stays and moves to Man City, just for the lolz.

Please God, let this happen :lol:

I wish Rooney would fuck off from the Premier League. Would be a sad day if he ever took Shearer's scoring record. Great footballer, but (seemingly) a cunt of a person.

Don't think there's any chance of that, which is good because it'd make me fucking sick.

Got to bear in mind the cost of replacing him too

But how much could they have gotten by selling him?  Say they could get £25m, add that to the contract they've given him and that's £110m to replace him (obviously including whatever wage they give the replacement).

If you did that though, he'd lose all his drive

Good point, I'd have to give it to him in stages as he progressed through his education.