Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

As one run ends another starts, shame it will all be about how poor Man Ure and not about how together and determined we were.

I don't really care how it's reported in the media anymore. The fact is that we won and us NUFC can celebrate it amongst ourselves. If the media and even other teams and fans want to say it's down to other teams playing poorly then so be it. Lets not forget that this season we have beaten Man Utd, Cheslea, Spurs, unlucky to only draw against Liverpool, and took Man City to ET in the League Cup.

I thought after the Everton loss that Man Utd would be looking to smash us right up to make amends. They are clearly still in deep problems and we've turned up and done enough to win the game.

Amazingly happy with this.

:lol:

That 2nd half performance is what we should be aspiring to every week.  Strange how Pardew makes brave tactical choices in these games, and not at home to Norwich or Hull.  He did it last year at OT too. Long may this postivity from the manager continue. Fantastic.

I enjoyed the whole game and I can't remember when that's happened last in the league. We have the players, we just need to use them correctly and we can do really well, fingers crossed it's not a one off.

Aye,  me too. If we can do it there , we can do it anywhere.  Pardew did everything today perfectly. As did the players.  Honestly we've waited a long time not just to win there, but to see us so comfortable with the ball and without it too.

Seriously chuffed.

Especially against the glory hunting cunts.

Nobody, not one person question nufc4eva for saying what he said. Just accepted it. Yet I throw something back in his face because I thought it was a harsh assessment of our style of play and an unnecessary dig at Pardew and the players and people moan.

We will get the credit and recognition we deserve after that. We don't have one style of play, Pardew knows more than just the 4-4-2 and the players are well equipped enough to execute whatever he demands. Let's all enjoy this match and the result and praise them above and beyond because once again, they've gave every ounce of effort and talent in their bodies for us! Magnificent!

People have been complaining about how we've been playing (even when winning) and you're all 'ever the optimist'

We win and people are happy with how we've played and you turn into Jack f***ing Dee.

Can understand if I've went over the top but day in day out such negativity, 'we'll get twatted at OT', 'defensive wingers, long balls, static players'. Stuff like that which is no need for. Yes our tactics might be in question but we won games. We don't have one style which I've always denied, we are a very versatile side and Pardew is capable of playing multiple ways and he's proved that in his victories this season.

What he doesn't have is a football philosophy like Martinez/Wenger/Rodgers where they will only play possession football to their strengths. This is not a bad thing for those managers, I in fact love it and would always have Wenger over fergie if one were to manage us. However Pardew isn't one for that and has his own way of management and one I've bought into and accepted. He's not shite, he's not great but he's good enough to get us top 8. So far it's been a marvellous bounce back to form given our dire run last season. I can't praise this group enough.

Fucking get in you lush bunch of cunts! :indi: :indi: :indi:

Seems like it was deserved to from the match reports I've read which makes it all the better. Hope our fans were royally taking the piss, it's been a long time coming!

:D

Nobody, not one person question nufc4eva for saying what he said. Just accepted it. Yet I throw something back in his face because I thought it was a harsh assessment of our style of play and an unnecessary dig at Pardew and the players and people moan.

We will get the credit and recognition we deserve after that. We don't have one style of play, Pardew knows more than just the 4-4-2 and the players are well equipped enough to execute whatever he demands. Let's all enjoy this match and the result and praise them above and beyond because once again, they've gave every ounce of effort and talent in their bodies for us! Magnificent!

People have been complaining about how we've been playing (even when winning) and you're all 'ever the optimist'

We win and people are happy with how we've played and you turn into Jack f***ing Dee.

Can understand if I've went over the top but day in day out such negativity, 'we'll get twatted at OT', 'defensive wingers, long balls, static players'. Stuff like that which is no need for. Yes our tactics might be in question but we won games. We don't have one style which I've always denied, we are a very versatile side and Pardew is capable of playing multiple ways and he's proved that in his victories this season.

What he doesn't have is a football philosophy like Martinez/Wenger/Rodgers where they will only play possession football to their strengths. This is not a bad thing for those managers, I in fact love it and would always have Wenger over fergie if one were to manage us. However Pardew isn't one for that and has his own way of management and one I've bought into and accepted. He's not shite, he's not great but he's good enough to get us top 8. So far it's been a marvellous bounce back to form given our dire run last season. I can't praise this group enough.

What shite. I thought we played some excellent stuff today. He gets brave when we have nothing to lose, in his mind anyhow. It's when we're at home to shite that his arse drops.

But if we can control the game at Old Trafford by playing in such a pleasing manner, he can surely send us out to do it at half time,  2 up against Norwich.

Hopefully today can be a game changer where Pardew is concerned. He was seriously good today, as were his team

First time I and many of our fans have seen us win there after so many twattings.  On the flipside it'll be the first time many of their fans have seen their team lose to us at Old Trafford.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha

Seems like it was deserved to from the match reports I've read which makes it all the better. Hope our fans were royally taking the piss, it's been a long time coming!

Down with the Mackems clearly heard at one point. :)

Down with the Mackems clearly heard at one point. :)

:lol: marvelous