Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

Anyone else considering the "Brazil" shirt?

Been holding out, but... all these sexy Cabaye photos...  :love:

Willpower could crumble any minute now, one more pint could do it. 

in all my years it's always been my fave away strip (mid 70's)

What a fantastic day  :smug:

Great performance all round, everyone played their part today, so so chuffed for the lads, hopefully we can really kick on from here and have great season.

ManUre are my absolute footballing nemesis, every other person here is a Man U fan, so many glory hunters, its unreal, so I've had my fill of them over the years, smuggest bunch of cunts you'll ever meet.

Most people in my work are Man U fans so Monday is going to be terrific  :snod:

I'm in such a good mood tonight, what a feeling  :smitten:

The yellow long sleeve from Toffs is the most beautiful thing ever.  :smitten:

thi

this the bad boy ?

http://www.toffs.com/content/images/thumbs/0000942_1166fullimage.jpg.jpg

thi

this the bad boy ?

http://www.toffs.com/content/images/thumbs/0000942_1166fullimage.jpg.jpg

Oh yes!

Still can't believe it :lol: We actually beat them, did it comfortably and with a clean sheet. Magnificent.

After 41 years, the day finally came and this was it. Now it's over :(

But it's another thing we can tick off the list, now to get that damn trophy.....

So jealous of those there today. Every time I've been we've got somewhat close (0-0 when Shearer was brought down, 2-1 when Ambrose gave us the lead and last year when we led three times) but today must have been fucking amazing.

that ball from remy to debuchy man. it's not about getting men in the box, it's about movement and footballing intelligence.

That pass is the pass of the season so far for me.

if you pause it a split second before he sets himself you get a little angry that he's got the ball, steadied himself and theres nothing, a wall of defenders and no options, then the tiniest move from debuchy and we are away.

when we got ben arfa on loan and people said "just enjoy him being here" I always thought if he proved himself he'd sign, the bigger clubs would want more proof, with remy though I really am just enjoying him being here in the short term.

Delighted to see the hoodoo finally nailed and every player did their bit towards it.

In reality, we should have done them a couple of times at least in the last 15 years....Rob Lee getting pulled back by Solskajer when clean through on goal in the final minutes, leading 3 times over there last season come to mind, but great to see it finally happen.

Poorest Man U side for years though - very poor in m/f and Van Persie not fully fit although age will inevitably begin to take its toll. The whole set-up looks lacking in conviction and Moyes has a big job - if he is allowed to finish it. They won't mind missing the title too much, but if they miss out on CL football, the directors won't be happy....

For us, the whole m/f gave everything although despite his goal, I thought Cabaye was not on top form...made up for it with a great strike, not one of his thunderbolts but guided perfectly into the corner out of De Gea's reach.

We still don't pass and move quickly enough when we are attacking and that gave them too much time to get players back behind the ball by the time we reached the PL. As has been said though, Remy's brilliant pass to Debuchy was the move of the day and shows what a good footballer he is - cut them wide open and forced De Gea into a great save which nearly took his hand off. Players like Remy are the difference between winning and losing games and we will do well to keep him...looks as if QPR likely to go back up so even if another club doesn't intervene, he may go back there if we don't match the wages. We'll see.

Well done to the whole playing set up for a great day.

Williamson was absolutely immense again today, what a turnaround for the guy. Fantastic team performance. Barring Sunderland and Hull it's been a great season so far.

Agree with this absolutely - the guy has rightly taken enormous stick at times, but he has been much better this season and was immense today. Well done to him, great show.

That 2nd half performance is what we should be aspiring to every week.  Strange how Pardew makes brave tactical choices in these games, and not at home to Norwich or Hull.  He did it last year at OT too. Long may this postivity from the manager continue. Fantastic.

I enjoyed the whole game and I can't remember when that's happened last in the league. We have the players, we just need to use them correctly and we can do really well, fingers crossed it's not a one off.

This - absolutely. Everyone is entitled to enjoy today but some are going completely OTT...the time to do that is when we have won something or qualified for the CL/Europa League, the season lasts until May.

I would have thought that anyone with a few years following NUFC would have realised that after so many false dawns....

That 2nd half performance is what we should be aspiring to every week.  Strange how Pardew makes brave tactical choices in these games, and not at home to Norwich or Hull.  He did it last year at OT too. Long may this postivity from the manager continue. Fantastic.

I enjoyed the whole game and I can't remember when that's happened last in the league. We have the players, we just need to use them correctly and we can do really well, fingers crossed it's not a one off.

This - absolutely. Everyone is entitled to enjoy today but some are going completely OTT...the time to do that is when we have won something or qualified for the CL/Europa League, the season lasts until May.

I would have thought that anyone with a few years following NUFC would have realised that after so many false dawns....

Take your victories when you can. If you're not allowed to be satisfied until we win something you might as well accept being miserable for life.

Still not convinced Jonny Evans actually played today.

Were you like 'Johnny Evans is playing?' When they showed him nearly getting on the end of that cross in like the 80th minute?

Just seen this but aye, exactly then. :lol: That and the post-match interview were the only two times he was seen on camera today.