Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 07/12/13 - Post-match euphoria from p29

Greg

Everyone was pretty much very good, but Debuchy was flawless. I'm starting to love him now.

Not a lot of competition in RB over those Best PL XI teams as well, is there...

Early days but in for a shout for TOTY if he keeps this up. Not many other RBs have impressed.

What I meant was Newcastle Best Premier League XIs, but I guess he's not a bad shout for TOTY after all

Beye is probably his only competition so I say he's a shoo-in. :lol:

5 Live did a s*** job of describing this. I came away thinking it was just scrappy, were we actually good?

We are ok, but we make Man Utd play like Stoke City. Pardew correctly anticipated that Moyes would opt for counter attack and decide to control the possession and wait for chances. His plan worked again.

Just ok?

Wow.

Guest firetotheworks

Nobody, not one person question nufc4eva for saying what he said. Just accepted it. Yet I throw something back in his face because I thought it was a harsh assessment of our style of play and an unnecessary dig at Pardew and the players and people moan.

We will get the credit and recognition we deserve after that. We don't have one style of play, Pardew knows more than just the 4-4-2 and the players are well equipped enough to execute whatever he demands. Let's all enjoy this match and the result and praise them above and beyond because once again, they've gave every ounce of effort and talent in their bodies for us! Magnificent!

People have been complaining about how we've been playing (even when winning) and you're all 'ever the optimist'

We win and people are happy with how we've played and you turn into Jack fucking Dee.

What was the goal like, anyone? :)

Decent. Evra tried a clearing header halfway inside their half, Sissoko leapt too and it ricocheted off him  down the touch line, where he got to it first. He then cut inside, ran to the byline and pulled back for Cabaye to slot home, with Jones(?) getting the slightest of deflections.

Nobody, not one person question nufc4eva for saying what he said. Just accepted it. Yet I throw something back in his face because I thought it was a harsh assessment of our style of play and an unnecessary dig at Pardew and the players and people moan.

We will get the credit and recognition we deserve after that. We don't have one style of play, Pardew knows more than just the 4-4-2 and the players are well equipped enough to execute whatever he demands. Let's all enjoy this match and the result and praise them above and beyond because once again, they've gave every ounce of effort and talent in their bodies for us! Magnificent!

Shut up.

Re Tiote

Should've been off.

Firstly the shocking tackle on Jones, then the clear cut elbow to Hernandez.

Newcastle are a horrific team in terms of nastiness. Bunch of cowards, him and Cabaye being the worst.

Comes from the manager I guess. Pardew's the biggest prick in the league.

:lol: :lol:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2955836/smug-david-brent-o.gif

Guest neesy111

Did Moyes say they lost against the run of play?  Bullshit if he did.

He's had a habbit of talking like Fergie this season.

I ahte all this "oooh we've won there for the first time in 41 years, lets celebrate like we've won the cup" bollock. It's thinking like that, and our approach / attitude at Old Trafford particularly over the last 15 years, being the main reason it's taken us so long to win there.

For years we've gone there and rolled over, but today we won because we treated it like a normal game. Us fans should treat it like a normal win. 3 points, that's all it is. Fuck Man United.

I ahte all this "oooh we've won there for the first time in 41 years, lets celebrate like we've won the cup" bollock. It's thinking like that, and our approach / attitude at Old Trafford particularly over the last 15 years, being the main reason it's taken us so long to win there.

For years we've gone there and rolled over, but today we won because we treated it like a normal game. Us fans should treat it like a normal win. 3 points, that's all it is. Fuck Man United.

:okay:

Aye, whatever. :lol:

Did Moyes say they lost against the run of play?  Bullshit if he did.

He's had a habbit of talking like Fergie this season.

:facepalm: That's one of the things I admire about him gone, I guess. Seemed to be very unbiased back then whenever we played Everton