Crystal Palace 0 - 3 Newcastle United - 21/12/13 - post-match reaction from pg32

BlueStar

Worthy of a mention that we've been f***ing class every time we wore the yellow Jersey :lol:

I've mentioned this before... Considering the millions spent on sport science and players etc you'd think player visibility would be a priority with strips.. The maroon strip from last year was woeful...

I'd stick my house on them going down, they've got f*** all going for them. Cameron Jerome ffs :lol:

:lol: That miss, man.  Sat perfectly for him.  Should've buried it.

I even put a bet on him to score that at 9/1, and of course the stupid useless fucker skied it

How easy was this? Not used to this indestructable feeling at all.

Palace have been on good form and we just steamroller them at their place. Another away win, another clean sheet and another pleasing performance. 6pts off the top. How is this happening? ;D

Long may it continue, we look fantastic right now.

Thoroughly enjoyable game that. So nice to see us boss and control a game.

Did fear we again would fail to score 3 goals in a game but Hatem put that right at the end and we may even have scored more if he'd come on sooner. But a perfect away performance and finally winning games comfortably against teams you'd expect us to.

Their only real chance happened purely because Tiote slipped at a vital moment.

Guest optimistic nit

Ben Arfa and Ameobi combined work really well as a defensive substitution. Perfect combination of strength and fear to peg back the opposition if they start getting into the game a bit.

Guest bimpy474

Brilliant result, Cabaye was superb. He's so much better in a three in the middle, left to roam and connect things together.