Newcastle United 5 - 1 Stoke City - 26/12/13 - post-match reaction from page 39

Rich

Watched it back again, we scored 5, missed a penalty (and Remy should have scored another chance), Ben Arfa could have had two, another 2 penalties could have been given, both reds justified and there could have been more cards.

Lucky :yao:

Watched it back again, we scored 5, missed a penalty (and Remy should have scored another chance), Ben Arfa could have had two, another 2 penalties could have been given, both reds justified and there could have been more cards.

after 40mins, with both teams full strength i'd have been happy to get a draw.

I wouldn't, they had what? 3 shots on target the entire game? I was absolutely confident we could get a win and it isn't luck their players stupidly got sent off.

They cheated, we beat them by a big margin and could have absolutely stuffed them by almost twice as many as we did if we took our chances.

I wouldn't, they had what? 3 shots on target the entire game? I was absolutely confident we could get a win and it isn't luck their players stupidly got sent off.

They cheated, we beat them by a big margin and could have absolutely stuffed them.

yes they were stupid in getting sent off and they should have no complaints about them, at 11 v 11 though they looked better and their goal was coming.