West Brom vs Newcastle United 01/01/14 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As long as their heads don't drop after the Arsenal defeat we should win this, they should feel good about how the handled Arsenal and be well up for this game.

--------------------Krul

Debuch-----Willo-------Colo-------Mass

--------Cabs------Tiote-------Anita

--Benny----------Remy-----------Gouff

BENCH: Elliot, MYM, Sant, Moussa, Sammy, Shola, Cisse

I have voted lose.

But, we are showing signs of improvement, behind the media surprise at Clarke's dismissal was a miserable 2013 record (even with Lukaku), we were just ending up as a vile long ball team devoid of any flair or penetration, but, things are changing, we are learning how to pass the ball again, a decent side like Newcastle may just come too soon for us.

If Gera starts, we may get something out of the game, Berahino has a stunning shot on him, we have rotated over Christmas and that may help us as well.

I'm going, I hope its a decent game.

I have voted lose.

But, we are showing signs of improvement, behind the media surprise at Clarke's dismissal was a miserable 2013 record (even with Lukaku), we were just ending up as a vile long ball team devoid of any flair or penetration, but, things are changing, we are learning how to pass the ball again, a decent side like Newcastle may just come too soon for us.

If Gera starts, we may get something out of the game, Berahino has a stunning shot on him, we have rotated over Christmas and that may help us as well.

I'm going, I hope its a decent game.

Shouldn't you have voted win? :laugh:

If people are thinking we could lose this then the expectation dampening must be in full swing. A draw away to most sides is acceptable, a win here is more than doable, a loss is unacceptable.

There's no such thing as an easy game in the premiership.... Yadda yadda. We're 8th on merit, they're 15th for the same reason and on nearly half our points, there's a gap in quality and we SHOULD be winning this.

If people are thinking we could lose this then the expectation dampening must be in full swing. A draw away to most sides is acceptable, a win here is more than doable, a loss is unacceptable.

There's no such thing as an easy game in the premiership.... Yadda yadda. We're 8th on merit, they're 15th for the same reason and on nearly half our points, there's a gap in quality and we SHOULD be winning this.

Agree, we were on a high before today and there's little reason that should change.

How good can/will Berahino be, Zolton? Looks cracking.

Berahino could be very, very good, too good for us to keep, his shot power and accuracy is exceptional, he still has faults in his game as you would expect, but he seems to have a good attitude and is a good learner.

Regarding Anelka, not convinced by him, yes he scored twice, but Wet Spam did not have a recognised centre back, I expect him to get a warning, not much more, it seems a political French minority and vocal Jewish journalist are glad to be outraged, some people are just looking to be offended and Anelka foolishly gave them that opportunity.

Bit disrespectful isn't it, having your username as that? Filthy b******.

Yes, can you get it changed back? I know you're a dangerous mofo.

Yeah! you might as well have raped them babys yourself if you are going to have his name on the forum...Shamefull

How good can/will Berahino be, Zolton? Looks cracking.

Berahino could be very, very good, too good for us to keep, his shot power and accuracy is exceptional, he still has faults in his game as you would expect, but he seems to have a good attitude and is a good learner.

Regarding Anelka, not convinced by him, yes he scored twice, but Wet Spam did not have a recognised centre back, I expect him to get a warning, not much more, it seems a political French minority and vocal Jewish journalist are glad to be outraged, some people are just looking to be offended and Anelka foolishly gave them that opportunity.

I dunno didn't this french comedian tell a jewish reporter that it was a shame there were no more gas chambers? Sorry sounds like this can f*** off and anelka should be banned for a while.