Newcastle United vs Cardiff City (FA Cup R3) - Sat 4th Jan @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't believe it's a 'must-win', but I'd be fucked off if we didn't. Especially after today's whimpering tosh. Our cup record in the last decade is fucking appalling and this is an enormous chance to progress.

I don't believe it's a 'must-win', but I'd be fucked off if we didn't. Especially after today's whimpering tosh. Our cup record in the last decade is fucking appalling and this is an enormous chance to progress.

:thup:

can see wholesale changes with Pardew saying we are up for a cup run in his pre match presser.

ELLIOTT

SANTON  TAYLOR        MYM    HAIDARA

BIGI          ANITA      JONAS

HBA      CISSE      SAMMY

Two years ago after beating Man Utd 3-0 Pardew made 4 changes for the cup game with Blackburn. One was enforced, so I don't expect wholesale changes. Think Taylor will play with MYM, probably Cisse up top. Doubt Obertan will play after his flounce

Guest bimpy474

Two years ago after beating Man Utd 3-0 Pardew made 4 changes for the cup game with Blackburn. One was enforced, so I don't expect wholesale changes. Think Taylor will play with MYM, probably Cisse up top. Doubt Obertan will play after his flounce

Anita, Sammy, HBA, Saylor, MYM, Cisse, Haidara, Elliot.......wholesale i reckon like.

I really hope we take this seriously. Wigan won it last year ffs. Realistically we will finish from 7-10th this season so we should try to win something for once

:thup:

We have already shown we can beat the 'bigger boys' too.

Elliot                             

Taylor              Mapou

Debuchy                                        Dummett

Anita              Bigi

Cabaye

Ben Arfa                                Obertan

Cisse