Remy Cabella

Yaron

The only way we're shelling out that much is we've already agreed a huge fee with someone for Cabaye. Essentially buying his replacement* before we sell.

*may not exactly like for like but you know what I mean.

What's the blooody point? We already have one skillful player who isn't used, why have another?

This must be some sort of evil plan that Ashley has created; "let's buy some hugely skillful players and annoy the funk out of these cnuts by not playing them", "sure boss, therse fackin caarnts kern fack off...cahnts!!!"

What's the blooody point? We already have one skillful player who isn't used, why have another?

This must be some sort of evil plan that Ashley has created; "let's buy some hugely skillful players and annoy the funk out of these cnuts by not playing them", "sure boss, therse fackin caarnts kern fack off...cahnts!!!"

More realistically Graham Carr and Alan Pardew's vision of football is completely different and Graham Carr gets to choose who we sign.

:lol:

Guest reefatoon

From the verge of a bid to "will join NUFC". I do believe this is happening...

However, Kinnear will inevitably f*** up the deal by calling Cabella Cinderella during the final negotiations, thereby offending Cabella.

He has already fucked it up by flying out to Germany the senile old twat.

:lol:

IF we sign him and IF Cabaye stays im worried that the only change will be Cabaye playing deeper replacing Anita :(

Would be criminal imo! Anita is such a vital player for us as he makes us tick.

IF we sign him and IF Cabaye stays im worried that the only change will be Cabaye playing deeper replacing Anita :(

I love Anita but lets be real here Cabaye is better in almost every department.

But an improvement and it would give us more depth.

I think Cabaye is a better all around midfielder than Anita and a bit more trickyness wouldn't go a miss in the final 3rd IMO.

I love Anita but lets be real here Cabaye is better in almost every department.

I meant it as the untouchables (Sissoko and Gouffran) wont get dropped for Cabella and unfortunately Anita will be the one who'll suffer..