Remy Cabella

Yaron

He sure does love those smileys doesn't he  :lol: :flexedbicep:

Lad obviously barely speaks a word of English, saw him looking around totally bemused when Pardew was barking orders at him during the Malaga game  :lol:

Fortunately the only words he'll need to learn are "track" and "back"

“He’s not fit unfortunately, we’ve got to do a bit of work with him physically, he knows that but he’s going to attack it"

Comes in a similar size to HBA when he arrived, made to pack on the muscle, and will eventually be ousted for being overweight.

“He’s not fit unfortunately, we’ve got to do a bit of work with him physically, he knows that but he’s going to attack it"

Comes in a similar size to HBA when he arrived, made to pack on the muscle, and will eventually be ousted for being overweight.

Give it a couple of years and his physique won't match his style of play, a la Gutiérrez.

I'm really excited for this guy. Actually think Pardew will like him. The guy's work rate was really good. Even when he first came on in the number 10 role, he was getting back and constantly pressing the other team, which continued when he moved out wide.

Pardew will find it very difficult to deny us this guy's talents due to his obsession over defensive effort.

Read a ton about not only his work rate but his tackling ability, like I said - he reminds me more of Valbuena than anything else - which is the ultimate compliment you could give him. Valbuena is a generally unselfish player who works his socks off and creates all types of chances all over.  I thought his finish was very sound as well.