Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest Recoba

They were all awful.  Armstrong is way out of his depth, I feel sorry for him. Not ready for this.

Cabella was better than most tbf. As in, most were zero to two out of ten and Cabella might get four. It just makes little sense when you compare Cabella and Perez. Perez looks strong, quick, intelligent and Cabella looks worse in all those attributes. Based on reputation\age\etc the gap between our 17 and 20 is massive.

Going off topic here I'm mortal.

Don't think we need to compare Perez and Cabella because both play in different positions and in my opinion we have played our best football when both are on the pitch, they had a good attacking understanding in partnership, something we haven't seen since Solano.

“It is all new to me, it is a new league with new players and new referees. I am discovering, that I am needing maybe a bit more time to impose myself. They wanted me to be ready at the get-go and to be ready whenever they needed me. I was missing something, to know how to remain strong throughout 90 minutes. I am continuing to learn here.