Remy Cabella

Yaron

This has happened before with another French flair player.

With a smile the Frenchman said: “When I first came here, we were training and Peter Beardsley joined in.

“I said to him ‘You are a very good player’.

“Then a few people told me about him.

“I went home and typed his name into You Tube and I was amazed at how good he was – he was amazing.

“Maybe I shouldn’t be surprised that he is still amazing at 51!

“He’s a big player and I would like to be like him.”

Having given himself a history lesson, Ben Arfa now wants to serve up more magic moments like Pedro and Co.

And he said: “I want to bring fans off their seats at Newcastle.

“I know that is part of the history here.

“Step by step I want to entertain. The fans love players like Peter – if I could be like him it would be great.”

Cabella said two weeks ago: “I have watched Youtube a lot to watch Peter Beardsley over again.

“When I arrived at Newcastle every player here told me to check what he did on Youtube.

“Peter is a top-class player.

“I looked and ‘Woh!’ He was brilliant.

“More than that he is a great human being and a very nice guy.

“I like him and I hope to learn more from him.”

So it's down to Sewelly that he's looking like a player now ? :lol:

Nah I've never made a Pedro video.  :lol:

Cabella said two weeks ago: “I have watched Youtube a lot to watch Peter Beardsley over again.

“When I arrived at Newcastle every player here told me to check what he did on Youtube.

“Peter is a top-class player.

“I looked and ‘Woh!’ He was brilliant.

“More than that he is a great human being and a very nice guy.

“I like him and I hope to learn more from him.”

So it's down to Sewelly that he's looking like a player now ? :lol:

Nah I've never made a Pedro video.  :lol:

Just take the misplaced credit :p Sure someone from this forum made one I saw again the other week.

Guest antz1uk

The original (and best) one was by the poster Pedro about a decade ago, called it Peter the Great

Tell you what, i've just watched that and you forget just how amazing a player he was, I'd like to know ust how much he'd be worth now with the likes of Ronaldo, Bale etc.. and he's english. I was at most of those matches where those goals were scored and he was just sheer brilliance. after watching that I hate this regime even more :(

Carver having a go at him:

John Carver has warned Remy Cabella he must respect his team-mates after the Frenchman’s angry reaction at being subbed against Stoke City.

The playmaker threw his water bottle down in frustration after being withdrawn against Stoke and Carver hopes that his actions are not repeated.

Speaking on Talksport, Carver said: “You don’t do that – not with this group of people, you have to respect everybody.

“Everybody has to be patient for their chance. If you have to come off and somebody else goes on don’t be disrespectful to your team-mates.

“The important thing is we are working as a group, not 11 players. It’s a squad of 22 or 23 players.

“It’s important they know that.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/remy-cabella-told-show-more-8603880

Carver having a go at him:

ohn Carver has warned Remy Cabella he must respect his team-mates after the Frenchman’s angry reaction at being subbed against Stoke City.

The playmaker threw his water bottle down in frustration after being withdrawn against Stoke and Carver hopes that his actions are not repeated.

Speaking on Talksport, Carver said: “You don’t do that – not with this group of people, you have to respect everybody.

“Everybody has to be patient for their chance. If you have to come off and somebody else goes on don’t be disrespectful to your team-mates.

“The important thing is we are working as a group, not 11 players. It’s a squad of 22 or 23 players.

“It’s important they know that.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/remy-cabella-told-show-more-8603880

Carver can fuck off.

Why the fuck should he be brought off so a zero like Obertan can 'get his chance'? Obertan's had several chances and blown every fucking one of them ffs. Subbing your best player to give a shit player a game is something you see at U-12 level. Fuck off Carver.

Guest firetotheworks

As if anyone anyone in his position wouldn't have been pissed off at coming off, when you're the only one really doing anything in an attacking sense, for Gabriel fucking Obertan.

As a professional footballer you want to play. He was doing well, only natural that he reacted the way he did. Not a problem at all, positive if anything and Carver should understand that as it happens all the time in football.

As if anyone anyone in his position wouldn't have been pissed off at coming off, when you're the only one really doing anything in an attacking sense, for Gabriel fucking Obertan.

I'd have been more annoyed if he hadn't shown his frustration. Should not have been subbed at all, for anyone. Shocking piece of management.

As a professional footballer you want to play. He was doing well, only natural that he reacted the way he did. Not a problem at all, positive if anything and Carver should understand that as it happens all the time in football.

Carver probably threw some chairs at him afterwards.

As if anyone anyone in his position wouldn't have been p*ssed off at coming off, when you're the only one really doing anything in an attacking sense, for Gabriel f***ing Obertan.

I'd have been more annoyed if he hadn't shown his frustration. Should not have been subbed at all, for anyone. Shocking piece of management.

Aye, this.