Remy Cabella

Yaron

I do think that barring any major fitness issues, we will see a resurgence from Cisse this season. I reckon he will get 8-10 goals assuming the transfers of Cabella etc go ahead as we expect.

Cisse just needs people around him that can commit defenders and allow him time and space to move into goal scoring positions.

Ben Arfa and Remy getting on the ball and buzzing around him would have been brilliant.

However, Cisse receiving the ball early, near the half way line is a disaster!

Guest palnese

Probably flying to the mainland for his flight to Newcastle. Doubt there's a direct flight from Newcastle to Corsica?

Tho 'good day' are the first words he tweeted in English it would seem. Could be on his way

Think it will be completed tomorrow. Theres no reason to interrupt his holiday, the lad needs a break, before this season. He has huge responsibility for us this year.

He won't have much of a break will he tbh? Been at the World Cup, a few days in Corsica then flying out to New Zealand probably. When do we fly out there btw?

Don't know how a person could cope with all that like.

He won't have much of a break will he tbh? Been at the World Cup, a few days in Corsica then flying out to New Zealand probably. When do we fly out there btw?

Don't know how a person could cope with all that like.

He would have been training quite intensively in Brazil no doubt, his body will need rest to avoid injury.

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah, hopefully he'd sign, skip NZ and then take a canny break to relax and learn geordie phrases

Hopefully HBA will stay on Tyneside with him and help with that 'howay pet am clamming. De uz a naanbab, extra garlic and chips'

I know it's been said a million times but I'd love to see these 2 on the pitch together, I really want HBA to work out here and find a role in the side. These 2 could give the side so much spark.