Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Pathetic how far our fanbase has fallen. We’re 11th, the 14 seasons in the league before Ashley we finished lower than that only 4 times, yet people are lapping this up. There’s no fight anymore, Ashley’s dragged the club down to this but people continue to go and yet seem confused and offended when people call them out on it.

Pathetic how far our fanbase has fallen. We’re 11th, the 14 seasons in the league before Ashley we finished lower than that only 4 times, yet people are lapping this up. There’s no fight anymore, Ashley’s dragged the club down to this but people continue to go and yet seem confused and offended when people call them out on it.

Potentially and financially top 10 should be the bare minimum, not the dizzying heights of achievement. The dampening of expectations and lowering of self worth are the hallmarks of this regime's ownership. We have to accept this is how it is now, we can no longer rub shoulders with the elite of the premier league, but why? This isn't some turning of the tide, an unfortunate predicament due to a lack of resources, the game passing us by because others are being bank rolled by benevolent billionaires, sure it is to an extent. This is a decade of self harm, the only resources offered to the club a self made glass ceiling, this is years of asset stripping and revenue siphoning coming to a head.

11th is not an achievement, it's an overacheivement for a club that sets the bar inches from the ground and a fan base that's so used to being starved it rejoyces at the shit sandwich it gets to feast upon tonight. Short memories that neglect to remember the past, revising even the last managers ability to placate a desire to "enjoy" the match day experience with their friends, away from the horrors of family life.

They say we're a sleeping giant, but until the supporters themselves wake up we'll remain in this slumber, sleepwalking back and forward to the championship and hitting snooze on cup competitions.

Absolutely delicious how Ashley has basically rendered the value of a seat at the game to zero in one fell swoop. He’s telling his own personal little cash machines that he’s just as happy to give seats away as to take their 600 notes a year for exactly the same thing. Pay nothing? No bother, in you come. Want to pay me £600 to do the same, no bother, happy days.

Subservient fucking mugs  :lol:

Yep. It’s fucking nuts.

Mark Douglas

“It’s not just the 10,000 fans this season, they have lost a lot of fans in previous seasons”

Yeah Mark there were loads of spare seats under Rafa :laugh:

Tbf we have lost loads of fans over the past few seasons but there have always been people there to take their place. Those people have been exhausted now. For anyone who walks away, there's nobody left to take their seat.........

Unless it's for free.

Mark Douglas

“It’s not just the 10,000 fans this season, they have lost a lot of fans in previous seasons”

Mark is correct here. A lot of our long term hardcore fan base has been replaced over the last decade.

Guest neesy111

Mark Douglas

Mark is correct here. A lot of our long term hardcore fan base has been replaced over the last decade.

:thup:

Think that's evident by the atmosphere.

Mark Douglas

A quick Google shows we sold all of our season ticket allocation two year ago, and also sold more in the Championship under Rafa than we did under Bruce this season. Which is weird considering how much more entertaining the football under Bruce is.

My brother had to cancel his direct debt renewal at the start of the year haing been made redundant a few weeks before last Christmas so he's only been able to go once this year on my ticket when I couldn't make it.  He's now got a ticket until the end of the season with this offer and will probably renew next year now he has a new job.  Amongst all the people complaining about this offer there are some genuine fans who it's been good for.

Mark Douglas

Tbf we have lost loads of fans over the past few seasons but there have always been people there to take their place. Those people have been exhausted nowFor anyone who walks away, there's nobody left to take their seat.........

Unless it's for free.

How people dont't get this is beyond me.

Stop being horrible and respect their rights to help piss away the club for good.

This. Actively funding the destruction of the club. It's not going to change either. I'm pretty much out I think. Fuck even wasting my time, let alone money, on this slow death by a thousand knife wounds.  :lol: