The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Hope that fat kunt is watching sky sports 1. See what can happen with a bit of effort and belief!

They may have won the league, but they'll probably be relegated as a result.

I'm Barca fan and wanted to see the team win so badly, but Atletico were better today. They wanted to win the league, Barca players just wanted to collect the bonus moneys. That was well deserved and well fought for Atletico. As for Barcelona, Tata Martino has managed to ruin everything Guardiola and Vilanova built. Thankfully he is gone anyway. Dani Alves and Mascherano can follow him out of the door. Iniesta has been very poor lately aswell and I'm not going to even comment about Messi. Putting Neymar on today was huge mistake by Tata. Barca need huge changes in the summer.

Hope that fat kunt is watching sky sports 1. See what can happen with a bit of effort and belief!

They may have won the league, but they'll probably be relegated as a result.

:yao: Hope they enjoy Liga adelante. Mugs.

( Wathing this like :okay: :okay: )

I'm Barca fan and wanted to see the team win so badly, but Atletico were better today. They wanted to win the league, Barca players just wanted to collect the bonus moneys. That was well deserved and well fought for Atletico. As for Barcelona, Tata Martino has managed to ruin everything Guardiola and Vilanova built. Thankfully he is gone anyway. Dani Alves and Mascherano can follow him out of the door. Iniesta has been very poor lately aswell and I'm not going to even comment about Messi. Putting Neymar on today was huge mistake by Tata. Barca need huge changes in the summer.

How was putting Neymar on a huge mistake? I think putting Song was a mistake, should've put Xavi on to begin with. I think Messi improved when Neymar came on and both tried to get some sort of game and linkup until then Barcelona had no movement or fret.

Ok, gonna drow my sorrows in alcohol. Had we won, I'd have gotten drunk celebrating.

That'll be the end for Martino?

He'd been sacked one way or the other. Now it'll just be easier.

Wasn't it one year contract? And he's not renewing his, or have I missed something?

Watching the cup final whilst cooking pasta. Looking forward to extra thyme.

http://i.imgur.com/AUWT2NI.png

:lol: :lol:

Need a suitable code for him : : :laugh: