The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Souness analysis of Modric earlier, was that he neither scores or tackles, and therefore was overrated.

And hardly creates anything. He's had the ball plenty of times tonight but he hasn't done anything productive with it.

Diego's gonna f*** s*** up.

Been watching too much basketball. Was expecting the ref to tech him and give Real a pen :lol:

Imagine that :lol: That's going down my book of how to apply rules from other sports to make this sport better. Was thinking of icing in hockey and implement it in football to get rid of meaningless longballs which then results in a corner on the other side. Tech and penalty sounds excellent as well :lol:

Dinho Lad is drunk off ignorance.

Okay, Dr.Football. Okay.

Not that I agree with CD too much today since his bias is absolutely ridiculous, but he's right on this subject :lol:

Champions of the greatest club competition on the planet, the most prestigious trophy of them all... on random spot kicks. Bleh. Please no.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/9/17/1253223469690/John-Terry-watches-his-pe-001.jpg

Okay, Dr.Football. Okay.

Not that I agree with CD too much today since his bias is absolutely ridiculous, but he's right on this subject :lol:

Oh, I'm convinced if it's Felipao that's confirming it.

Okay, Dr.Football. Okay.

:lol:

Okay, Dr.Football. Okay.

:lol: Speaking like he has someone else actually agreeing with him.

Guest VanBarduck

Bobd4moIcAIG_WW.jpg

Can't wait to see him coach...  :smitten:

Ancelotti doesn't rate him though.

Nah, this is Ancelotti's happy face.