Other clubs' transfers

TBG

We are apparently signing Ki Sung-yueng from Swansea for £1.5m

Now that's a decent signing, if true.

He's a really good player on his day but his attitude and commitment aren't the best. Great buy for that price though.

Khedira and Sanchez to Arsenal represents, for once, some serious business from them. Buying actual top quality players who can make a real difference.

Khedira would give them some real midfield presence that they've missed for a while now. Great signing for them if it goes through.

we should be right in there for Ki at the kind of money, could easy sit and knock it about for us as none of us midfielders have that about them :(

still, jack's english i suppose, so there's that

Why? He doesn't provide anything we don't already have.

So where would he go? City seems the most likely you would think.

Man Yoo have enough strikers, Chelsea bought Costa, he'll be too expensive for Liverpool and Arsenal would have to totally destroy their current wage structure so seems unlikely.

well we do still need a striker....

we should be right in there for Ki at the kind of money, could easy sit and knock it about for us as none of us midfielders have that about them :(

still, jack's english i suppose, so there's that

Why? He doesn't provide anything we don't already have.

Aye, he does

Arsenal signing David Ospinna it seems. €4m.

Good signing. Khedira, Ospina and Sanchez. :megusta: Just got to hope for Özil to coming back to his best.

Debuchy.

please don't remind me :lol:

QPR signing Sigthorsson from Ajax and Ferdinand.

And Leroy Fer for 6m euros

Disappointed in Fer last season but I would be more than tempted to go in for him, not necessarily for NUFC more in a general sense. I think there's potential there.

Disappointed in Fer last season but I would be more than tempted to go in for him, not necessarily for NUFC more in a general sense. I think there's potential there.

Hes better than Colback ;)

Definitely, was shocked he didn't do more for Norwich, but it seems they weren't sure what to do with him.

What would you say is his best role?