Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Reports in our press that Spurs want Samper and Traoré (two of our top prospects) on loan.

Spurs are in dire need of a proper playmaker, but Samper is still inexperienced. Traoré is your typical headless chicken winger. Amazing pace and power but plays with the blinders on.

Man City linked with Pogba. If they get him, I don't see how that wouldn't possibly become one of the best signings they've made. Kid has everything to succeed in the Premier League and I think he'd fit in nicely with City's way of playing.

Man City linked with Pogba. If they get him, I don't see how that wouldn't possibly become one of the best signings they've made. Kid has everything to succeed in the Premier League and I think he'd fit in nicely with City's way of playing.

I would cry. Happy enough for him to be successful elsewhere though.

I would cry. Happy enough for him to be successful elsewhere though.

Even better.

You know that right? I mean the more success for Man City the better for us all in here. We all want to feel your tears through the computer screen.

Not a chance in hell of that happening imo, besides it doesn't change anything they still have the same issues they have with Toure right now.

Great going forward but useless defensively and constantly has lapses in concentration.

Not a chance in hell of that happening imo, besides it doesn't change anything they still have the same issues they have with Toure right now.

Great going forward but useless defensively and constantly has lapses in concentration.

:lol: Predictable.

Why it's true, he's not the finished article on both ends yet. His strengths and weaknesses are exactly the same as Toure's.

Being predictable doesn't mean wrong  O0 *cough Pastore *cough.

Guy is 21. That Pastore shit is old, you can't pull it every time. Can't help he made a bad career move to PSG. Guy can still produce magic.

Reports in our press that Spurs want Samper and Traoré (two of our top prospects) on loan.

Spurs are in dire need of a proper playmaker, but Samper is still inexperienced. Traoré is your typical headless chicken winger. Amazing pace and power but plays with the blinders on.

Feels like I've been asking you about Samper's breakthrough for years now. :lol: