Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Supposedly Mirallas is available for £8 million and West Ham are in for him.

Would take him here especially at that price.

Wow that's a good price, yeah I'd take that like a shot, but we won't match west ham's wage offer.

Benteke, Sturridge, Ings and Balotelli is quite a collection. Can see Super Mario getting peddled.

They've got Origi, Borini and Lambert too. A mass cull is in order.

7 strikers :lol:

Amazed the mackems haven't been back for their customary effort to get Borini yet.

Benteke is ace.

People point to him struggling last year, for a spell, but forget he was out injured a while, and even when not injured, he was playing for that Lambert side which never got the ball to him.

Disappointed he's gone to Liverpool, but him leaving is no surprise.

If Sherwood gets the full 32 to invest then it's the right deal to do.

Gueye and Amavi are both supposed to be excellent, and the other names we are linked with at least suggest the days of parsimony may be over.

Adebayor can fuck off, mind

Sherwood thinks he can get him playing because of that short spell under him at Tottenham. It's a dangerous game to play.

Shame Villa lose Benteke, but they have to be happy with what they got for him. Done very well there.

Just need to make sure they nail it with incomings. 

Benteke is going to get bags of goals bc Liverpool actually create chances. Last year they were playing that little cunt Sterling in some striker role and he was missing chances left and right. Benteke was scoring in those awful Lambert teams - he and Sturridge on the pitch at same time will be a nightmare. 

Supposedly Mirallas is available for £8 million and West Ham are in for him.

Would take him here especially at that price.

I don't believe that story at all.

So many 'Mirallas for knock down fee' rumours by lazy journos based on him having a year left on his contract. He's actually got 2yrs left because the club have an extension option that he doesn't have to consent to.

Think we'd be wanting more like £15m for a winger who scored double figures in limited starts last season. Also couldn't see us letting him go to a competitor when there will be plenty of takers abroad. He's inconsistent but can be a match winner single handedly when he's on form.

Benteke is ace.

People point to him struggling last year, for a spell, but forget he was out injured a while, and even when not injured, he was playing for that Lambert side which never got the ball to him.

Disappointed he's gone to Liverpool, but him leaving is no surprise.

If Sherwood gets the full 32 to invest then it's the right deal to do.

Gueye and Amavi are both supposed to be excellent, and the other names we are linked with at least suggest the days of parsimony may be over.

Adebayor can f*** off, mind

Watched him a lot last season, and he is. Might take him a bit of time to adapt, but hopefully you give him time as he could be a brilliant player in the future.

One thing I am enjoying so far is being linked with more interesting players.

I've no idea what Anthony Martial at Monaco is like, or Breel Embolo, or Obbi Oulare, but they sound like players who suggest we've done some actual scouting and are trying to get promising players in, rather than hoovering up shit like we have the last few years.

One thing I am enjoying so far is being linked with more interesting players.

I've no idea what Anthony Martial at Monaco is like, or Breel Embolo, or Obbi Oulare, but they sound like players who suggest we've done some actual scouting and are trying to get promising players in, rather than hoovering up s*** like we have the last few years.

Haven't heard of the other two but Martial is extremely talented, surprised if he goes for less than 20m considering the hype he's got in Europe.