Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest palnese

'I was going to not be a c*** but then I realised how much money I could make by being a c***.'

:lol: Of all the cunt moves footballers have done, i'm struggling to think of anything that genuinely tops this.

Sol from Spurs to Arsenal.

This is the statement on our official site. The curtness of it, for the club captain, says it all, really.

Aston Villa can confirm that Fabian Delph has exercised the release clause in his contract and will join Manchester City.

We'd like to wish him success in his future career.

'I was going to not be a c*** but then I realised how much money I could make by being a c***.'

:lol: Of all the cunt moves footballers have done, i'm struggling to think of anything that genuinely tops this.

Mike Williamson, Portsmouth to Newcastle United

This is the statement on our official site. The curtness of it, for the club captain, says it all, really.

Aston Villa can confirm that Fabian Delph has exercised the release clause in his contract and will join Manchester City.

We'd like to wish him success in his future career.

You wish him well though. Impressive. :lol:

Not something Ba got in our statement after Chelsea triggered his release clause.

I remember when Delph first came from Leeds he had a really hard time. The club really stuck with him during that period and allowed him a lot of time to finally settle. A huge slap in the face. Villa being torn to shreds.

Football. :anguish:

:lol: Of all the c*** moves footballers have done, i'm struggling to think of anything that genuinely tops this.

I think this is worse just purely on the fact that he said he was staying and then fucked off a week later, then after that tries to justify his cunt move.

:lol: Of all the c*** moves footballers have done, i'm struggling to think of anything that genuinely tops this.

I think this is worse just purely on the fact that he said he was staying and then fucked off a week later, then after that tries to justify his cunt move.

Sol did go for footballing reasons though. Spurs were mid-table plodders, Arsenal were rivalling Man Utd and he was one of the best 2 English centre backs at that time.

Delph starts for England and Villa are as bad as us. In that respect, the only difference is there's no rivalry between Villa & City

Sol did go for footballing reasons though. Spurs were mid-table plodders, Arsenal were rivalling Man Utd and he was one of the best 2 English centre backs at that time.

Tbh i don't mind that he's going to City, it's how he's doing it which annoys me. If he just went he'd be like every other footballer that's gone there to sit on the bench and collect a pay cheque, i honest wouldn't care but it's that he came out and said he's staying and that he loves Villa and gone anyway.

I don't really understand any player who could have a good career and millions of pounds elsewhere choosing Man City's bench instead.

I mean, I would take the money now but I don't have an alternative as a first team player.

What does he have to lose by going to City? He'll probably be on the bench mostly but what if it turns out that he's a good fit for City and that he complements their style well. If it goes badly which it probably will, he'll go back to a midtable side in a few years, exactly where he is now