Other clubs' transfers

TBG

By the way, Real Madrid have kept #1 unassigned after the signing of Casilla, so it looks like they haven't given up on De Gea yet.

Well, I guess they must have read my post. They've just given #1 to Navas. Of course, if De Gea is bought Navas will be sold, so it doesn't mean that much in the great scheme of things.

One thing I am enjoying so far is being linked with more interesting players.

I've no idea what Anthony Martial at Monaco is like, or Breel Embolo, or Obbi Oulare, but they sound like players who suggest we've done some actual scouting and are trying to get promising players in, rather than hoovering up s*** like we have the last few years.

Haven't heard of the other two but Martial is extremely talented, surprised if he goes for less than 20m considering the hype he's got in Europe.

Embolo looks mint, he's one of these terrifying Lukaku types who are built like ogres at 16 years old.

Naah they have Savic now. They were interested in Rüdiger as well, but Stuttgart want €18m for him. He just had a second (minor) knee surgery in a year. Out for about a month.

One thing I am enjoying so far is being linked with more interesting players.

I've no idea what Anthony Martial at Monaco is like, or Breel Embolo, or Obbi Oulare, but they sound like players who suggest we've done some actual scouting and are trying to get promising players in, rather than hoovering up s*** like we have the last few years.

Haven't heard of the other two but Martial is extremely talented, surprised if he goes for less than 20m considering the hype he's got in Europe.

Embolo looks mint, he's one of these terrifying Lukaku types who are built like ogres at 16 years old.

Sure he plays upfront for FC Basel.

Naah they have Savic now. They were interested in Rüdiger as well, but Stuttgart want €18m for him. He just had a second (minor) knee surgery in a year. Out for about a month.

Rudiger is mint. Future German CB if he stays healthy.

Rudiger is mint. Future German CB if he stays healthy.

He's already German :pow: