Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Pelle isn't wanted at Southampton. So he should leave. He's also kind of s***, so I seriously doubt there are too many decent teams wanting to pay big money for him. Why would Southampton accept less if China offers  £13m?

I wouldn't say he's shit. Would walk into at least 6 or 7 premiership teams who are a far higher level than the Chinese league.

Have Villa not sold anyone yet?

They really need a good clear out, like we're having, if they stand any chance next season.

Think they pretty much already had a Championship squad last year.

Have Villa not sold anyone yet?

They really need a good clear out, like we're having, if they stand any chance next season.

Think they pretty much already had a Championship squad last year.

Aye, but the problem for them is it wouldn't have been a very good Championship team :lol:

Can easily see them failing next year if they don't shift a hell of a lot of deadwood.

If I were Villa i´d do anything in my power to get rid of Lescott and Richards. Their arrogance last season was quite something, and to believe it will be any better this season when they probably think they are way to good for this league could potentially make things even worse.

Pelle isn't wanted at Southampton. So he should leave. He's also kind of s***, so I seriously doubt there are too many decent teams wanting to pay big money for him. Why would Southampton accept less if China offers  £13m?

I wouldn't say he's shit. Would walk into at least 6 or 7 premiership teams who are a far higher level than the Chinese league.

West Brom vs a career being PAID in China.

Can't blame him for taking the latter. Either way its career ending.

I wouldn't say he's s***. Would walk into at least 6 or 7 premiership teams who are a far higher level than the Chinese league.

West Brom vs a career being PAID in China.

Can't blame him for taking the latter. Either way its career ending.

Aye I don't blame him for taking the money. Still shocked better clubs from elsewhere didn't want him.

Blackpool are a right mess at the moment, I remember a good few years ago (5 or 6 maybe) when I worked in a hotel their owner was staying there (Owen Oyston). He was with some lass who must have been young enough to be his daughter, absolutely hammered in the hotel bar about 11pm on a school night. He tipped me £20 so I was quite impressed. :lol:

Not sure if she was a regular piece or a paid for one, either way she was stunning.

Guest neesy111

Spurs the front runners to sign Gotze according to the German media.

Overrated pile of shit. Good.

He's not shit.  Nowhere near.