Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Been an excellent player for Man City and he's probably in my top 3 right backs in the Prem since I started following football properly.

There was a period of a few years where he was just an absolute machine going up and down the wing for 90 minutes

Been an excellent player for Man City and he's probably in my top 3 right backs in the Prem since I started following football properly.

There was a period of a few years where he was just an absolute machine going up and down the wing for 90 minutes

Comes across as a top bloke too. The big interview he did with Graham Hunter was spot on.

Be interesting to see where they fit him in as one thing I'd criticise them for recently is stifling opportunities for some of their younger players. Bringing in Benatia instead of giving Rugani more opportunities.

Zabaleta is being heavily linked with West Ham.

I'd take him here without a shadow of a doubt, would imagine his wages would be hooooge mind.

West Ham will offer him mental wages too the daft buggars.

Zabaleta is being heavily linked with West Ham.

I'd take him here without a shadow of a doubt, would imagine his wages would be hooooge mind.

He's not very good anymore, hasn't been for a couple of years. Let them take him.

Guest taps01

West Ham now bookies fav (I know dosnt mean much) to sign Mertens.....West Ham

They always get linked with decent players at the start of the window then just end up signing a load of average players.

Looks like Mou has given his owld mucka Jorge Mendes a ring and has agreed to ruin James Rodriguez's career.

Looks that way. Never a Mourinho player. Pure luxury. Any other top PL club he would be brilliant. This current Real side has the deepest talent pool i've seen from a club that are actually used.

Except in goal. And whenever Danilo has to play (Nacho is an excellent deputy in every FB position imo).