Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest Haris Vuckic

Is he actually good? Or is it just a purple patch?

Looks good every time I've seen him but admittedly I've more of his under 21 games than West Brom games.

Looks quick, dangerous and clever. So long as he doesn't catch the 'young/English' ego he should be alright.

Montoya was hailed as the successor to Dani Alves not long ago.

Haven't seen that much of him but from what I have he looks decent enough defensively.

Like Mole said he's average, nothing special and I don't think he is competent enough to start for a top side in any league. If anything between him and Bartra, Bartra has been the one improving every game.

Montoya looked very promising last year, but he's stalled and certainly doesn't look like a starting RB for a top side (decent backup though). Possibly too early to give up on him though, but it looks like he'll go to Liverpool.

Similar sort of thing that happened with Santon? I haven't really seen that much of Montoya sadly

Monaco will be signing Porto's Argentinian CB Nicolas Otamendi for his buyout clause of 30m Euro in January.

Monaco will be signing Porto's French CB Eliaquim Mangala for his buyout clause of 50m Euro in June.

--

Mangala - 50m

James Rodriguez- 45m

Otamendi - 30m

Moutinho - 35m

150m Euro total they`ve spent on Porto players ...not bad for Porto eh.....

Monaco will be signing Porto's Argentinian CB Nicolas Otamendi for his buyout clause of 30m Euro in January.

Monaco will be signing Porto's French CB Eliaquim Mangala for his buyout clause of 50m Euro in June.

--

Mangala - 50m

James Rodriguez- 45m

Otamendi - 30m

Moutinho - 35m

Isn't there some agent/ownership connection?

--

Mangala - 50m

James Rodriguez- 45m

Otamendi - 30m

Moutinho - 35m

Who is he and why is he worth so much?

Mangala is a physical freak and very quick, makes Sakho look like a child.

I doubt he will go for that much tbf..... those are just their release clauses they mean nothing and just there to protect Porto's interests.

This is just paper rumors there is nothing to suggest that either will go or that Monaco will be signing them.