Other clubs' transfers

TBG

On paper you would expect it to be incredible, I do just wonder whether it would take something away from the other players around him, particularly Benzema and especially Modric. I hope it works, I'm just slightly dubious about the balance of that team.

Aye fair enough :thup:

Kaka man, I can't deal with it when you talk to me about football. :lol:

Oh go on, just admit it. You saw that team and thought "My God where's the tackle?!"

You must purge yourself of the affliction.

Guest firetotheworks

Oh go on, just admit it. You saw that team and thought "My God where's the tackle?!"

Okay I hold my hands up, sometimes when I read your posts I do sometimes think "My God where's the tackle?!"

Okay I hold my hands up, sometimes when I read your posts I do sometimes think "My God where's the tackle?!"

You are extremely cheeky. My football knowledge is very highly regarded on here, and you should embrace that also.

You are extremely cheeky. My football knowledge is very highly regarded on here, and you should embrace that also.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

I'm only joking. I disagree with loads of stuff that you say, but you're a nice guy.

:lol: Mint.

:lol: get in.

Must be fucking soul destroying moving from Barca to Stoke man. Like going from shagging Mila Kunis to moving in with Vanessa Feltz.

Guest bimpy474

Must be fucking soul destroying moving from Barca to Stoke man. Like going from shagging Mila Kunis to moving in with Vanessa Feltz.

Story of my life.

Real and Barca properly doing the who's got a bigger cock competition. It's entire predictable as fuck.

You buy Neymar? I raise you Bale

oo. You stole Rakitic? Fuck it, here is world cup winner Kroos in response.

O, you got club golden boot winner Suarez? Here is World Cup golden boot winner James.

Hope Atletico bum both dry again this season.

Real and Barca properly doing the who's got a bigger cock competition. It's entire predictable as f***.

You buy Neymar? I raise you Bale

oo. You stole Rakitic? f*** it, here is world cup winner Kroos in response.

O, you got club golden boot winner Suarez? Here is World Cup golden boot winner James.

Hope Atletico bum both dry again this season.

Chelsea took Atletico to their home and mande them their wife, so I doubt this will happen.

Must be f***ing soul destroying moving from Barca to Stoke man. Like going from shagging Mila Kunis to moving in with Vanessa Feltz.

Bojan and Muniesta tipped as potential long-term replacements to Messi and Puyol only 3 years ago, will now be kicking off a wednesday night game at Britannia in November vs. Burnley.

Truly fairy-tale stuff.