Other clubs' transfers

TBG

thought IP must have hounded someone else off the forum :yao:

I didn't hound bimpy off the forum, he flounced off about The Walking Dead (FFS) weeks after I'd even said anything to him.

I'd like to think I played some part in the demise of some of the others though. :thup:

thought IP must have hounded someone else off the forum :yao:

I didn't hound bimpy off the forum, he flounced off about The Walking Dead (FFS) weeks after I'd even said anything to him.

I'd like to think I played some part in the demise of some of the others though. :thup:

4/5 I've ever had on ignore are no longer on the forum. It's a ratio I'm fond of.

Getting rid of Suarez because of he was to controversial, then sign Balotelli  :lol: It was a different kind of controversy but still.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/9434285/transfer-news-mario-balotelli-heading-for-liverpool-medical

As if LFC sold him because of that. They sold him because a bigger club offered a lot of money on a bigger contract.

What an odd barometer. "Bet he scores at least 2 lol"

Awful signing. Why do clubs get these s*** players?

Because they need to get maximum bang for their buck when they operate within budget and without debt.

I have seen plenty of moaning on here about not making signings worthy of Newcastle United.

But he's completely immobile ???

Aye very slow but is very good at winning free kicks. He'd be a good player to bring on if you were leading and wanted to relieve the pressure because he can hold on to the ball well and win free kicks

Samaras isn't Prem quality. Probably lower Championship, League One promotion chasers standard.

A lot of league 1 and championship players perform well in World Cups and European Championships then?

Samaras isn't Prem quality. Probably lower Championship, League One promotion chasers standard.

A lot of league 1 and championship players perform well in World Cups and European Championships then?

People over perform when it comes to their country sometimes, yes.

People over perform when it comes to their country sometimes, yes.

And in the champions league?