Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Milner rejected another improved City contract offer. 2nd most game time for them this season, but apparently wants to play more. Can't be many clubs that could afford to pay him City wages and have him starting every week.

Guest firetotheworks

£61 million for a player you raised up. That's got to make your balls ache incessantly man.

As if Man United would even give the remotest of shits at spending that.

If Chelsea get Cuadrado :anguish:

I don't think he's anything special tbh. He's probably better than Willian considering the shit he's been putting this season, but he's not a huge upgrade and I feel it's bit of a meh signing for them.

He's an astronomical upgrade on that shitheap. I love Cuadrado, he's relentless.

:lol:

Taydick, if you had started your hatred for him this season I'd be agreeing with you, but he had a very good season for them last season. I just think Mourinho is turning him to much into a right-wing defender at this point. Last season the whole team worked in a counter-attack set up, this year he's more there to balance it up for Hazard and Fabregas. Shame as there is a very good offensive player in there. 

Even Hazard is boring, man, Mourinho is turning them into an efficient, boring, winning machine. Hazard's the kind of player you want to see doing crazy stuff but he never does. He's obviously class, but not outrageous. He's done the same to Schurrle.

Don't really think Mourinho would like Cuadrado. He's too mental.

Willian is the Mourinho dream. He's probably better than what MOu has him doing.

Ramires was a counter-attacking goal threat before Mourinho go his hands on him. ADM didn't start playing out of his skin until Mourinho left an he was given more freedom to play centrally and express himself. Lord knows what happened to Damien Duff after a few years at Chelsea under Mourinho.

Even Hazard is boring, man, Mourinho is turning them into an efficient, boring, winning machine. Hazard's the kind of player you want to see doing crazy stuff but he never does. He's obviously class, but not outrageous. He's done the same to Schurrle.

Don't really think Mourinho would like Cuadrado. He's too mental.

*Eden, idiot.

Hazard is boring cos he's Belgian. All these Belgian players are boring and overrated by nature, even a one as talented as Hazard. It's worse when you see the South Americans become boring, they should be flying around like maniacs every game and meeting drug lords in their spare time not putting in solid defensive shifts.

Hazard is boring cos he's Belgian. All these Belgian players are boring and overrated by nature, even a one as talented as Hazard. It's worse when you see the South Americans become boring, they should be flying around like maniacs every game and meeting drug lords in their spare time not putting in solid defensive shifts.

:thup: :lol: