Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Have you seen the state of things around here? We have no manager and no players. What would you have us do?

Can you not find something better to do than ask us if we have nothing better to do?

:razz:

I think only Kaka could describe Oscar as a "modern day tragedy."

Aye but he would describe running out of paper as a modern day tragedy.  He burns his breakfast and calls it 'a depressing and humiliating catastrophe in my life'

Allardyce looking to sign Darren Fletcher ...

I mean, if that doesn't make you spit in disgust I don't know what will.

Guest neesy111

Neil, do Everton have any plans for this transfer window?

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

http://talksport.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/tscouk_old_image/Bill-Kenwright_0.jpg

Neil, do Everton have any plans for this transfer window?

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Same boat as us then :(

:lol: In the summer, Everton spent a record amount buying one of the most coveted young strikers in Europe permanently and signed a World Cup revelation in Besic, while losing no one of relevance. Is it supposed to be a surprise they they are somewhat quiet this window? The onus is definitely on the manager to get the best out of what is clearly a talented side.

Everton will sign Lennon to replace Mirallas.

Is this a figment of your imagination Kaka, or do you have a source?

Imagination. I have a feel. Lennon has been linked with Everton though.

Gabriel Paulista from Villarreal to Arsenal with Joel Campbell the other way on loan.

VI?

He's been pretty good. Reasonably tall, good in the air, hard worker - a bit weak for a guy his size, maybe. But his progression has been pretty impressive in the few months he's been there.