Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I did see Bobby Zamora the other week... in a three piece suit during rush our. Either got dropped off at a station in a cab or got the train himself.

Bobby Zamora has barely played football for the last 5 years tbf

In the real world, it looks like Alex Sandro is going to Juve, €30m.

Class signing that, still reckon they need a creative midfielder though.

Very expensive for a player in the last year of his contract. Good player mind.

Based on what, Football Manager? I agree if so. :lol:

Mole watches lots of football, or at least used to

Love Mane, but part of the reason I love him is because he does some utterly ridiculous stuff that makes you laugh at how bad he can be. On his day, he's terrific, but he's nowhere near consistent to go to Man U.

Based on what, Football Manager? I agree if so. :lol:

Saw him play for Porto in first leg against Bayern, thought he was class although i could be exaggerating as it was just one game. :lol:

Chelsea are getting more and more ridiculous. Surprised they haven't swooped in and dropped £70m on De Bruyne.

Juan Cuadrado literally had no chance. Not even the tiniest of opportunity. I'm losing count of the striker/winger/attackingmidfielder type players who sign up there, sit around for 6 months and then disappear into obscurity.

I really thought the whole thing couldn't get any more ludicrous (Chelsea, Man City, Man U, Liverpool etc etc). I was wrong. I'm getting closer to walking away every day.

Salary cap tbh

Yeah because footballers live right in smack of the city center and go on leisurely strolls during rush hour.

There is pretty much no better place in the world to live if you are a twenty something multi millionaire with a lot of spare time on your hands.

Yeah because footballers live right in smack of the city center and go on leisurely strolls during rush hour.

There is pretty much no better place in the world to live if you are a twenty something multi millionaire with a lot of spare time on your hands.

There is imo.

There is imo.

I've got you covered with "pretty much"