Other clubs' transfers

TBG

FWIW the club is not call "Red Bull Leipzig". It's acalled "RasenBallSport Leipzig".

Still horrible fucking shit. Can't wait until Hertha play them at home so I can see how the German fans react to the club in real life.

Marcus Alonso to Chelsea for £24m. Can't remember him being anything special at Bolton or Sunderland?

Another one from Real Madrid's Castilla. I know people rightfully go on about Barcelona's La Masia but Real don't really do much worse even though they usually don't provide their youngsters with many chances in the league.

Stefano okaka to Watford another striker. already had deeney ighalo and that Isaac success who cost 13m

Leicester signing Adrien silva, never heard of him but  another expensive player been sold by sporting Lisbon for 21m

Silva played for Portugal in the Euro's, good player. Sporting selling their 3 best in the last week of the window, must really need the money.

Marcus Alonso to Chelsea for £24m. Can't remember him being anything special at Bolton or Sunderland?

Another one from Real Madrid's Castilla. I know people rightfully go on about Barcelona's La Masia but Real don't really do much worse even though they usually don't provide their youngsters with many chances in the league.

True

I sense a change in Madrids policy now; a few are beginning to come through

Stefano okaka to Watford another striker. already had deeney ighalo and that Isaac success who cost 13m

Leicester signing Adrien silva, never heard of him but  another expensive player been sold by sporting Lisbon for 21m

Silva played for Portugal in the Euro's, good player. Sporting selling their 3 best in the last week of the window, must really need the money.

And Islam sillimani to Leicester from sporting Lisbon to around 30m. Seems a lot when they already have Vardy mahrez and musa

And Islam sillimani to Leicester from sporting Lisbon to around 30m. Seems a lot when they already have Vardy mahrez and musa

Completely different player, so don't really see why it would matter that they have Mahrez, Musa and Vardy?