Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Clerverly is a terrible player, i'm surprised Everton are supposedly after him. His performance on sunday was diabolical. I know it's unwise to be fussy with Ashley and Pardew but i'd be fucking fuming if Newcastle signed him.

:sadnod:

I bet Moyes wouldn't have minded him dating his daughter. Zero danger of penetration.

He's not Man United good, but he's okay.

Nah he isn't. He's awful man. He genuinely offers nothing as a central midfielder. Doesn't score, assist, or drive the team forward. And his distribution is shocking. A prime example of a player hyped to ridiculous levels to early and now consistently proving the hype to false. 

Nah he isn't. He's awful man. He genuinely offers nothing as a central midfielder. Doesn't score, assist, or drive the team forward. And his distribution is shocking. A prime example of a player hyped to ridiculous levels to early and now consistently proving the hype to false.

Cleverley will do fine at Everton like.

He'll definitely score against us that's for sure.

Bit of a step up in class for him like.

Guest Howaythetoon

The world has gone mad, Di Maria is a very good player but seriously at that price? He is good in the same way Remy is or Nasri. He isn't world class, however. Long may they continue to spunk away vast sums of money on good but not great players.

Di Maria's price almost makes Andy Carroll's transfer fee to Lpool seem good business and a bit of a bargain (almost). I'm not saying players like Di Maria are ten a penny but he honestly reminds me of an upmarket Jonas - Farm Foods to Asda rather than Netto to Waitrose.

If he wasn't playing for Real Madrid he'd be no where near that price.

Di Maria's price almost makes Andy Carroll's transfer fee to Lpool seem good business and a bit of a bargain (almost). I'm not saying players like Di Maria are ten a penny but he honestly reminds me of an upmarket Jonas - Farm Foods to Asda rather than Netto to Waitrose.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yQnm3VEzD0A/UPlMKbRPnaI/AAAAAAAAufo/Ir1psd9uSUU/s1600/is-that-how-wealthy-people-laugh.gif

The world has gone mad, Di Maria is a very good player but seriously at that price? He is good in the same way Remy is or Nasri. He isn't world class, however. Long may they continue to spunk away vast sums of money on good but not great players.

You just compared Di Maria to Loic Remy man. :lol: Catch yourself on. There's an image a couple of pages back that shows you why he's worth that in todays market.

:lol:

:llorente?: :mancini: :pardsbeard: :bigi: :best: :saylor:

You just compared Di Maria to Loic Remy man. :lol: Catch yourself on. There's an image a couple of pages back that shows you why he's worth that in todays market.

:lol: Di Maria has been one of the top midfielders in Europe this year and was the best player on the pitch by a mile in the Champions league final. That 4-3 loss against Barca he must have put 5 on a plate for Benzema in the first half alone, crazy how people are trying to spin this as bad signing.

:lol: Di Maria has been one of the top midfielders in Europe this year and was the best player on the pitch by a mile in the Champions league final. That 4-3 loss against Barca he must have put 5 on a plate for Benzema in the first half alone, crazy how people are trying to spin this as bad signing.

:thup:

10516591_10152242894075723_1541381612473149563_n.jpg?oh=df049294c517f1847df4d1fa6819f11f&oe=546F42DC

:mou: