Other clubs' transfers

TBG

My sources (:shifty:) tell me that Everton are interested in taking Cleverley on a season long loan.

:sweetjesus:

Martinez had him at Wigan so it makes sense. Probably his level or thereabouts anyway. Plus with a loan player you are under less pressure to play.

I've never been that impressed with Di Maria, he can certainly put a shift in and scores a few goals in a great attacking team but I'd say they're paying up to 40 million too much.

I'd understand if you thought they were paying too much and so on, but never been impressed by him? Was Reals best player for the 2nd half of the season last year and this while everyone was wanking over Bale's performances. Di Maria is a great player, the only problem is that just like Özil he sometimes fails to impose his quality in a game and disappears. The World Cup was an example where he failed to live up to expectations and I think Man U might be asking for too much from him by paying that fee. He's a great player and no doubt he'll improve them, but I'm not sure about that fee.

He was great in the WC, have a word with yourself :lol:

Yeah, they probably paid 30m too much, but fees are stupid these days.

Di Maria was definitely not great or lived up close to what he was expected from after his performances for Real. Seriously, calling him great is absolutely ridiculous in my eyes.

In the first two group stages he didn't really show up. Against Nigeria he had a very good game. Switzerland and Belgium until he got injured against Belgium he wasn't having the best games. Sure he scored against Switzerland but it was put on a plate by Messi. He was actually quite bad against Switzerland.

:lol: I had faith in him for a long time. I don't like turning on our own players. He's unbearably bad now though. I hate him. I'd piss in his sisters dinner if I could.

My concern with shitting on Cleverly is that I'm absolutely certain where he's going to play next.

:lol: I had faith in him for a long time. I don't like turning on our own players. He's unbearably bad now though. I hate him. I'd p*ss in his sisters dinner if I could.

My concern with shitting on Cleverly is that I'm absolutely certain where he's going to play next.

Sunderland?

:lol: I had faith in him for a long time. I don't like turning on our own players. He's unbearably bad now though. I hate him. I'd p*ss in his sisters dinner if I could.

Sunderland?

:lol: Close.

He's completely devoid of confidence. Under Fergie we were hammering teams with Anderson and Cleverley in midfield. I don't know if that means there's a decent player in there somewhere though or Fergie just rolled the piece of shit in glitter before each game.

He's much better than Obertan if that helps.

:lol: I had faith in him for a long time. I don't like turning on our own players. He's unbearably bad now though. I hate him. I'd piss in his sisters dinner if I could.

Pet hate.

Pet hate.

Boston Red Box.

Guest chopey

If Tiote and Cisse go I would have Cleverly and Wellbeck no problem it will also improve our British player quota for the champions league next year

Clerverly is a terrible player, i'm surprised Everton are supposedly after him. His performance on sunday was diabolical. I know it's unwise to be fussy with Ashley and Pardew but i'd be fucking fuming if Newcastle signed him.