Other clubs' transfers

TBG

He's since withdrawn and denied it by the way. (It'll happen tommorow)

Radamel Falcao @FALCAO  ·  30m

Tengo que desmentir una noticia sobre un tweet que no he hecho y que es un foto montaje.

He's since withdrawn and denied it by the way. (It'll happen tommorow)

Radamel Falcao @FALCAO  ·  30m

Tengo que desmentir una noticia sobre un tweet que no he hecho y que es un foto montaje.

:giggs:

f*** do I know :lol: That's why I wrote apparently. wouldn't surprise me though, feels to thick to write that post without having signed.

Wasn't having a go at you mate.

It just seems everytime someone let's something slip on twatter when they shouldn't cry "hacked"  :lol:

f*** do I know :lol: That's why I wrote apparently. wouldn't surprise me though, feels to thick to write that post without having signed.

Wasn't having a go at you mate.

It just seems everytime someone let's something slip on twatter when they shouldn't cry "hacked"  :lol:

:thup: :lol:

It looks like tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. Man City have a few players they want to move on. Man U need to bring players in and move players out. Chelsea probably need to loan out 23 players who would make the first team at most clubs. All those moves will have a knock on effect to the rest of the league. I can see a few clubs getting players on loan that they'd never be able to get under normal circumstances.

Didn't he have a horrific injury a few weeks ago?

swallowed his tongue and concussion but thankfully the medical staff on hand were able to deal with the tongue bit

Ah, I thought it was a broken neck or something like that. One of the most highly rated players in the league so it'll be interesting to see how he gets on alright.

Alessio Cerci signing for Atletico.

Any followers of Italian football can fill me on him? An Atlético fan friend of mine is quite excited by the prospect of buying him.

Good player, will offer Atletico a lot on the transitions.