Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Me too. Sterling-Silva-Aguero will be tasty as fuck.

Well that yeah but also fuck Liverpool for starters, after the way they've shamelessly took half Southampton's team it's good to see them getting some back in return.

Then fuck all the crying about the move, the price and whatever else. If Citeh had paid 49m for Neymar at the same age then I doubt anything gets said, it's not likely he's going to do a Rodwell or Sinclair and sit on their bench, he's gone to be a starter in a team that should challenge for the title and will hope to progress in the CL.  What's the problem?

Me too. Sterling-Silva-Aguero will be tasty as fuck.

Well that yeah but also fuck Liverpool for starters, after the way they've shamelessly took half Southampton's team it's good to see them getting some back in return.

Then fuck all the crying about the move, the price and whatever else. If Citeh had paid 49m for Neymar at the same age then I doubt anything gets said, it's not likely he's going to do a Rodwell or Sinclair and sit on their bench, he's gone to be a starter in a team that should challenge for the title and will hope to progress in the CL.  What's the problem?

Definitely.

Damien Duff to Shamrock Rovers is of minor importance but bloody weird.

Donating his wages to charity, apparently.

Bet he never did that at his other clubs. Now he's earning minimum wage at Shamrock he's all about the charity. Greedy cunt.

Damien Duff to Shamrock Rovers is of minor importance but bloody weird.

Donating his wages to charity, apparently.

Bet he never did that at his other clubs. Now he's earning minimum wage at Shamrock he's all about the charity. Greedy cunt.

:lol:

True though.

Craig Hope ‏@CraigHope_DM  2m2 minutes ago

Stewart Downing set for £5m Boro return. Understand contract (while complicated by clauses) will be 35k p/w doubling to 70k if promoted.

He should be able to do better than that at his age and after this season's form. If he's doing it because he's a fan, kudos to him.

Dont think Duff was particularly greedy like. Just absolutely fuckin s***.

1 paced, had the same fucking move all the time. Was mint in PES though.

He was very good when he was younger

Dont think Duff was particularly greedy like. Just absolutely fuckin s***.

1 paced, had the same f***ing move all the time. Was mint in PES though.

He was very good when he was younger

His career had a surprisingly decent renaissance at Fulham after NUFC's relegation, tbf. Like many other players, he was only really rubbish when playing for Newcastle.

Guest chopey

The tinker mans first signing at Leicester could be Carlton Cole, I wonder what the odds are for them to go down