Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Kevin Nolan player manager at Orient till the summer.

Good move for him ? Wonder if that dressing room effect he has will translate to management.

I'm really curious to see how he does if he does go into management long term. The only other manager I know that would be similar would be Sherwood? But he was batshit insane. Hopefully Nolan will be a bit more controlled :lol:

One thing I've noticed with African players joining the Premier League is that the vast majority of them - if not all - are black.

http://s.weltsport.net/bilder/spieler/gross/48030.jpg

Was he actually a "player" though?

Kevin Nolan player manager at Orient till the summer.

Good move for him ? Wonder if that dressing room effect he has will translate to management.

Interesting project for him. I'm really surprised he's not ended up with Fat Sam doing something with the Mackems.

Be interesting to see how he does and which contacts he uses for loans etc.

Have a feeling he'll do really well.

Oh the one where it's clear that I don't like Pardew, wanted him sacked like I've said all along? Was a shit post that simpletons like yourself lapped up. 

:lol: at least you're consistent to your absolutely woeful brand.

Liverpool close to a deal for Alex Teixeira from Shakhtar.

Much more of a Klopp-ite isn't he? Would spell the end for Benteke.

It's crazy how Liverpool bought Carroll and then six months later wanted rid and they've basically done the same with Benteke. A load of money just wasted.

It's crazy how Liverpool bought Carroll and then six months later wanted rid and they've basically done the same with Benteke. A load of money just wasted.

Cabella-Thauvin ?

Cabella-Thauvin ?

Not the same league though is it, financially?

Oh the one where it's clear that I don't like Pardew, wanted him sacked like I've said all along? Was a shit post that simpletons like yourself lapped up.

:(

I'm going to go home and shine my post of the year trophy to give myself a bit of confidence and I'll be back tomorrow.

Balotelli as well.

Guest Howaythetoon

I've always thought African players are wildly inconsistent, like.

They can't defend either. That's why they haven't won a World cup and never will. To be honest, they only ever get moves to clubs in Europe because they are big, strong and fast. Imagine if they just did running instead, Africa would dominate the Olympics man. Wasting themselves playing footy.

They can't defend either. That's why they haven't won a World cup and never will. To be honest, they only ever get moves to clubs in Europe because they are big, strong and fast. Imagine if they just did running instead, Africa would dominate the Olympics man. Wasting themselves playing footy.

:lol: ffs

Is this motherfucker serious?