Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest VanBarduck

@Coral 16m

Arsenal are in talks for Kim Kallstrom. Reports that they are also after Cherno Samba and Tonton Zola Moukoko are still unconfirmed.

:lol:

Who the fuck are Cherno Samba and Zola Moukoko ??  :lol: :lol:

@Coral 16m

Arsenal are in talks for Kim Kallstrom. Reports that they are also after Cherno Samba and Tonton Zola Moukoko are still unconfirmed.

:lol:

Who the fuck are Cherno Samba and Zola Moukoko ??  :lol: :lol:

Not a CM/FM fan?

EDIT: Lionel Morgan says 'hi'

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 2m

Dimitar Berbatov is poised to join AS Monaco from Fulham. He's out there already. He won't be going to Spurs.

I love that he felt the need to add that bit on the end. As if damaging Spurs' fans' hopes of him signing for them and Monaco.

I'm telling you now, Holtby is going to be awesome, if they can just get Parker to stop spinning around long enough to get him on the ball consistently. Not sure what Spurs are doing.

They have Eriksen who is a better player. Holtby will get playing time in the PL. Perfect for Spurs. Get two of their players to develop. They do need a striker urgently though.

Holtby hasn't impressed me when I've seen him play like. Not that it matters as we wouldn't have been in for him regardless.

They hardly ever played him off the front man, where he has to play imo.

Kept shunting him out wide.

Same with Eriksen ironically, who is playing out wide now too. He has more pace and is a better athlete in general, and so he can still be effective there.