Other clubs' transfers

TBG

They've just achieved the biggest prize in english football stay at the club become legends build the club up over a period of time with new additions make the club a force in england and europe

don't just jump f***ing ship after 38 games. This c*** would still be stuck in french lower league s**** if Leicester hadn't given him the platform

:thup:

Out of interest, where would Leicester have been last year without Kante (and Mahrez)?

They made £27m or whatever profit in a year, have won the league, and already bought a replacement. Can't see Leicester being that disappointed.

What he actually said:

"I am so happy to have signed for one of the biggest clubs in Europe. It's a dream come true for me.

"The opportunity to work with Antonio Conte, a brilliant coach, and some of the best players in the world was simply too good to turn down.

"My first season in English football was very special and now I hope to go on to achieve even more during my time as a Chelsea player. I am looking forward to meeting up with my new teammates and helping the club achieve a lot of success."

Yeah, super disrespectful.

Disrespectful comments from Kante saying it's good to have the opportunity to work with a top class coach like conte, what about ranieri who just won the league with Leicester! Not a word about Leicester either

What he actually said:

"I am so happy to have signed for one of the biggest clubs in Europe. It's a dream come true for me.

"The opportunity to work with Antonio Conte, a brilliant coach, and some of the best players in the world was simply too good to turn down.

"My first season in English football was very special and now I hope to go on to achieve even more during my time as a Chelsea player. I am looking forward to meeting up with my new teammates and helping the club achieve a lot of success."

Yeah, super disrespectful.

:lol:

How many players do Chelsea have that are actually some of the best in the world these days? Squad needs some work as it's pretty old and stale if you ask me.

While i agree that it needs some work, i think like City they'll look a lot better under new management. You don't win the league one year and finish 10th the following season for just quality alone.

How many players do Chelsea have that are actually some of the best in the world these days? Squad needs some work as it's pretty old and stale if you ask me.

Courtois, Hazard, Fabregas.

Biggest clubs in Europe ???

3 league titles, a CL title, a EL title, and several FA and League Cups in the past decade or so. But right, because they weren't a big club back when Churchill was Prime Minister, they're not a "real" big club.

Sums them up that they could have had him & Giaccharini in their side, yet lost one on cheap to Napoli and the other's going for a few million too.