Other clubs' transfers

TBG

As much as Spurs are running the title close, that's probably not their immediate objective. Sure they'd be more than happy with the new stadium and a few seasons in the CL. They might be wary of ripping up their model in order to push harder.

Trippier's a  pretty good replacement. Saw a game a few weeks ago when he got like one or two assists and could have got 5 if the players had finished. He has five assists in 19 games. Really good for  RB.

As much as Spurs are running the title close, that's probably not their immediate objective.

It should be.

i wonder if they can go on and get a better quality of player. IMO they're over-reliant on Eriksen for creativity.

Much like Liverpool - they may have 30m to spend on a player but can they get the best for that money? e.g. say Isco or Sanchez (never happen but for example) are available for that money - could they convince them to join? That's partly how they end up with Sissoko and Janssen. Can't go out and get the finished article so have to take a punt.

I would be tempted to let Walker go though. Don't think he's any better than Trippier.

Guest chopey

What is Costa's transfer fee ? I've heard £30 million a year wages but no actual fee.

You shouldnt believe those china deals are real anyway.  Just a mean for capital outflow / transfer and ultimately the money wont 100% go to the club / player.  A vehicle only.

Guest neesy111

What the hell happened to Wilfried Bony? He doesn't even get in the Stoke team.

Stoke get strikers and then they always turn back to crouch and Jonathan Walters.

Guest chopey

I wonder if its because the only thing that took along time was how much the agent was getting paid.