Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace, Saturday 22/3/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Presume its just going to be the same team as Fulham? Although I could see Saylor coming for MYM :anguish:

Be nice to have Sammy, Marv and HBA on the bench (and watching Shola come on before all 3)

Who can be bothered? 9 games left, we'll do enough to ensure Villa don't catch us and we'll be happy with 9th. No drive to push on, a tough summer ahead of us and with a ready-made excuse in the form of the World Cup. 

How exciting it is now, we beat Palace and hope that Stoke beat Villa to stop them from catching us. Game in hand over Southampton for that coveted 8th spot too.

In isolation it's not bad. Southampton will no doubt be enjoying this calmness. It's the fact that this is probably as good it's going to get under this regime that is depressing

Yeah that's a fair point. There's the feeling we're at the peak of where we can be right now and there's no desire to be better. It's like why not try and push on, but every suggestion has been that Europe isn't worthwhile, that we won't strengthen to cope with it.

They need to pull something big out of the bag in the summer otherwise we will regress big time. It's impossible to stand still in football, you have to constantly look to improve.

I just can't really get excited about this game, it feels like a friendly.  Obviously I want us to win and hopefully score a few but I can't shake the feeling that it's a one off game with no real implications for anything.

Guest palnese

Hope Jonthan 'worst player in the league' Parr is playing. Ultrashit.

He's truly awful. I've no idea how he's made it to the PL.

'kin hell, he's an international. I thought he was youth teamer. Grim.

Find fleeting thoughts coming into my head almost every game now which say I hope we battered.

Hate myself for it but its the only way anything will ever change, Pardew wise. And even then I'm not confident.

Hate what Ashley has done to this club, all the lads are at the game today and I chose to stay home. Unlike me.

Guest Roger Kint

'kin hell, he's an international. I thought he was youth teamer. Grim.

Wasnt he crippled the other week? Or was it not as bad as it looked?

Krul; Yanga-Mbiwa, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Dummett; Sissoko, Anita, Tioté, Gouffran; de Jong, Cissé.

Bench - Elliot, S.Taylor, Haïdara, Gosling, Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Shola Ameobi.