Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

Guest neesy111

Williamson is shite, can't believe people think he has improved

He has improved. He's not good enough, though. None of the CBs are.

Debuchy is the only good defender we have.

It all starts with the poor tactics, poor team selections and no system of play. Every one of those comes from the manager, you then go into the games with a disjointed poorly prepared team. The players need to take some blame but the manager is one who's at fault for nearly all of this.

:thup: it's maddening to me. If it was the case that the management made no difference then why is Ancelotti good? Mourinho? Pep? Its utter f***ing s***

So why do Arsenal capitulate then? They have a great manager with a fantastic style, doesn't stop them from getting tanked. There needs to be a mixture from the manager and players, we've not got that at all. Lack of professionalism from players led by a cowardly manager.

Because Wenger, as good as he is, has repeatedly shown he can't get his team to perform against top opposition

And yet his teams of old were much more successful against top opposition when they had more leaders in their ranks. The manager deserves shooting for today but the point that we lack character is valid. Some of the wandering about you get from our lot is absolutely disgraceful, I'd be embarrassed to have such an attitude if I was playing  in a match.

Williamson is s****, can't believe people think he has improved

He has improved. He's not good enough, though. None of the CBs are.

Coloccini is finished as a Premier League player

Williamson is championship standard max

Yanga-Mbiwa hasn't impressed at either CB or full back

S.Taylor is lower prem/championship standard

Dummett will be lucky to get a Championship team, will probably end up in Scotland

Only got Man United next weekend now, As bad as they are, they will murder us because wor lot have given up the fight. Hard to see where the next goal is gonna come from, nevermind point.

Got my call booked in for Total Sport. Foaming at the mouth here.

Man U will take us to the f***ing cleaners next week too.

Wonder how many more kickings we'll have to take before people turn?

i dont know how people still want pardew in the job, he's fucking clueless

Only got Man United next weekend now, As bad as they are, they will murder us because wor lot have given up the fight. Hard to see where the next goal is gonna come from, nevermind point.

Best away record in the league.

Man U will take us to the fucking cleaners next week too.

Wonder how many more kickings we'll have to take before people turn?

You know the score mate. We'll dick the likes of Crystal Palace 1-0 and all will be forgotten.

Dont take any shit from Anderson. He gives pardew a free ride.