Newcastle Utd 0 - 4 Manchester Utd - 05/04/14 - post-match reaction from page 26

Rich

If he doesn't get sacked, it's literally insane

If you think Mike Ashley's going to sack him after losing to Man Utd, you're literally insane too tbf :lol:

He won't get sacked, even if the players revolted, ashley would sack the players instead of pardew, we are stuck with this clown and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Some of the players are revolting tbf.

honestly they can sell every single member of the squad and I'd be hard pressed to care about it every single one of them has no fucking spine or stomach for a fight.

I think we've got quite a few good players, tbh.

fair weather players, great when things are going well but when things turn against them? we get hammered too often due to heads players dropping, Pardew deserves shit for this but where's the players hunger which should just be there naturally as professionals?

If it brings about what would be a surprise sacking of Alain Pardoit, a plummet finish down the table, I will welcome with open arms every score conceded until the end of season

We can't plummet down the table. We will finish 10th at very worse, giving Ashley every reason not to sack Pardew.

Not having done the maths, gives you an indication of how little I have followed projected finishes etc. Goes to show how little I give a s*** these days.

The probable land sale at The G.Gate end is the only thing which has riled me up lately. I was resigned a while back, to witnessing Carr's Lot Pardooed.

Thanks for ruining the last string of hope I could cling to mate.

BG on total sport now.

:lol: Is he on every week or something?

I try go get on every week (am part of the fans forum and a regular)

Great call mate.

I hope you questioning the BBC's stance doesn't result in you being banned.

Anyone else secretly hoping for a 5th to go in, just to make Pardew look like a bit more of a mug.

If we have to lose I want us to get hammered as it will be another nail in Pardews coffin, so yes.

BG on total sport now.

Great call mate.

I hope you questioning the BBC's stance doesn't result in you being banned.

I hope not. My cousin is Razor Raisbeck - I'll drop him a mail a bit later to see what the craic is. He's hosting the phone-in tonight.

Anyone else secretly hoping for a 5th to go in, just to make Pardew look like a bit more of a mug.

If we have to lose I want us to get hammered as it will be another nail in Pardews coffin, so yes.

Was disappointed when Nani missed.

BG on total sport now.

:thup:

:lol: yeah mike. Keep your little jokes to yourself!

:lol: The fuck did I do this time.