Lee Charnley

Dave

charnley lives in the street behind me in great park on barmoor drive. his kid knocks around with my neighbour's son.

its just so obvious from his chat that he hasn't a clue about football and really does hang on carr's every word as it were gospel. under the thumb at home and at work by all accounts.

You should be banned if you don't burn his house down tbf, just like he has burned our house down.

Honestly think it's time we hung this guy up in the city centre with his entrails out, Game of Thrones style. Send a message like.

What happened to you man, you used to be sensible. :lol: :lol:

He was the last man standing, but every one falls eventually.

He's like that massive tree in Avatar. You knew the game was up when that f***er was finally cut down.

Spoiler alert ffs.

Great news everyone!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-united-vs-bournemouth-steve-mcclaren-safe-for-now-but-clamour-grows-after-humbling-home-a6916251.html

There remains a possibility that Derek Llambias, the man he replaced, could yet return to the club in some capacity.

Llambias is a long-term ally of Ashley, who is expected to become more involved in  the process of trying to keep the football club in the Premier League.

Great news everyone!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-united-vs-bournemouth-steve-mcclaren-safe-for-now-but-clamour-grows-after-humbling-home-a6916251.html

There remains a possibility that Derek Llambias, the man he replaced, could yet return to the club in some capacity.

Llambias is a long-term ally of Ashley, who is expected to become more involved in  the process of trying to keep the football club in the Premier League.

Oh for f***'s sake :lol:

Llambias FFS, we are ran by fucking retards.

This club does nothing, but when they do, its always the wrong move. :lol:

It's true like, for a billionaire businessman he seems to have smallest contacts book imaginable.

I had a feeling this was on the cards.  The reason Ashley has such a small pool of people resources is he has most likely pissed off any professional minded people with his half arsed approach to everything and anything.  He is now left with the dreggs to call upon in a crisis.

"Help I don't want to be personally involved in the running of things but I keep having to step in to bail the idiots I hire out of the shitstorm they create."

"Hire competent people then."

"No."

Absolute rank amateur. Farcical management of a situation demanding decisive action, and not for the first time. One of the chief reasons behind the malaise that NUFC currently finds itself in as far as I'm concerned. Even Llambias would probably be an improvement.

Guest chopey

I don't believe anyone can be this incompetent there must be things happening behind closed doors that we don't know about

Has this guy gotten his thumb out of Ashley's arse yet?

. THUMB ?....

http://4c2lgc59e181vuma1n9bmo1c.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/assets/lee-charnley-thumbs-up-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

The big one, not the small one

Has this guy gotten his thumb out of Ashley's arse yet?

. THUMB ?....

http://4c2lgc59e181vuma1n9bmo1c.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/assets/lee-charnley-thumbs-up-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

The big one, not the small one

Soneone swap his head for a thumb and his thumb for a head. Tee hee