Lee Charnley

Dave

Horrifically out of his depth but we knew that already.

and he works on his own so he has nobody to help, poor fucka will probably have a heart attack like JK

Be interesting to see how many other clubs out of the professional 92 only have 1 senior executive and no board members and how many have that senior executive who was an ex ticket office clerk or secretary

I looked at other clubs in the Premier League to see what type of people they have running the club. Compared to Newcastle the likes of Everton and Leicester have an army of people behind the scenes running the club. They have many directors, executives and heads of departments in control of things from finance to communication.

Is it any wonder Newcastle are so slow to do anything when they only have Charnley in charge who can't even do anything unless Ashley approves it.

Its fucking Pathetic man our complete executive team costs 115k a year its laughable how much of a shitshow of an organisation we are

Has there been a more incompetent arsehole associate with Newcastle United?

Gordon Mckeag was an absolute cunt but streets ahead of this absolute lackey. The bloke has no self respect or dignity and is as much of a wimp and pussy as you'll ever meet. You just have to look st the state of him to realise hes your typical yes man everyone loves to hate

and he works on his own so he has nobody to help, poor fucka will probably have a heart attack like JK

Be interesting to see how many other clubs out of the professional 92 only have 1 senior executive and no board members and how many have that senior executive who was an ex ticket office clerk or secretary

I looked at other clubs in the Premier League to see what type of people they have running the club. Compared to Newcastle the likes of Everton and Leicester have an army of people behind the scenes running the club. They have many directors, executives and heads of departments in control of things from finance to communication.

Is it any wonder Newcastle are so slow to do anything when they only have Charnley in charge who can't even do anything unless Ashley approves it.

Begs the question even further, where the fuck does the money all go? We're not exceptional payers for our level, have skeletal staff in most areas, spend nothing on transfers, the academy and training facilties are primitive - everything is done on a shoestring. Yet we're living in the age of ridiculous TV money, us having one of the top 20 revenues in Europe, and season after season goes by without us either spending any significant money on anything or reporting profits at a level that really raise any eyebrows. It's dodgy as fuck.

Begs the question even further, where the fuck does the money all go? We're not exceptional payers for our level, have skeletal staff in most areas, spend nothing on transfers, the academy and training facilties are primitive - everything is done on a shoestring. Yet we're living in the age of ridiculous TV money, us having one of the top 20 revenues in Europe, and season after season goes by without us either spending any significant money on anything or reporting profits at a level that really raise any eyebrows. It's dodgy as fuck.

Nail on head and why he will never sell. NUFC is paying for Ashley's shit high street investments so he has no personal risk.

Nail on head and why he will never sell. NUFC is paying for Ashley's shit high street investments so he has no personal risk.

If you ever question this though you're deemed stupid. NUFC has paid for HOF Evan's cycles and Gsme its blatantly obvious

Has anyone see what this cunts statement about cabbage head reads like

What an absolute shithouse of the highest order he is. This cunt deserves to be given hell everytime out in public make this weasel piss himself with fear

So this is a statement by Lee Charnley

“Steve has a deep affection for Newcastle United and we are very pleased that a coach with his vast experience and connections to the club and city has joined us.

Steve knows what this club means to supporters and to the region and he will put his heart and soul into leading our talented group of players with the full support of our staff"

Someone just fucking murder this fuckwit man

So this is a statement by Lee Charnley

“Steve has a deep affection for Newcastle United and we are very pleased that a coach with his vast experience and connections to the club and city has joined us.

Steve knows what this club means to supporters and to the region and he will put his heart and soul into leading our talented group of players with the full support of our staff"

Someone just fucking murder this fuckwit man

written in crayon

Guest chopey

I'll be surprised if Steve knows what the club means to me..............................under the ownership of Ashley .............FUCK ALL

I don’t get why he’s not hounded out of town

The cunt should  have to leave the house in disguise for fear of his life. An absolute yes man of epic proportions the kind I'm sure we have all come across before that we instantly detest

He's moved fairly recently IIRC (huss9[/member] I think used to live near his old gaff)

Pretty sure he lived in Great Park but moved up Morpeth way.

He's moved fairly recently IIRC (huss9[/member] I think used to live near his old gaff)

Pretty sure he lived in Great Park but moved up Morpeth way.

yeah lived in the street behind us on barmour drive. moved soon after the hmrc fiasco and some uncomfortable moments on the school run.