Lee Charnley

Dave

Working for Ashley aside I'd take the job in a heartbeat. Basically do the opposite of what they've done since sacking Hughton.

Bring in top class or highly rated coaches and a new manager who is either proven or very highly rated, overhaul medical and scouting and get the manager and chief scout working closely.

Absolute piece of fucking piss.

Honestly think it's time we hung this guy up in the city centre with his entrails out, Game of Thrones style. Send a message like.

Implies he has guts. I reckon his chest would open and a little weird Ashley head would pop out like that bloke whose heart packs in in the Thing.

Honestly think it's time we hung this guy up in the city centre with his entrails out, Game of Thrones style. Send a message like.

What happened to you man, you used to be sensible. :lol: :lol:

He was the last man standing, but every one falls eventually.

He was the last man standing, but every one falls eventually.

He's like that massive tree in Avatar. You knew the game was up when that fucker was finally cut down.

This fat little cunt doesn't get anywhere near enough stick, would be out of his depth as a shift manager at McDonald's.

If the gormless looking twat handed me my takeaway I would checking the order before I let him leave.

Needs a massive kicking as an absolute minimum for his part in the current shambles.

Implies he has guts. I reckon his chest would open and a little weird Ashley head would pop out like that bloke whose heart packs in in the Thing.

http://i.imgur.com/AtnMC3L.png

This fat little c*** doesn't get anywhere near enough stick, would be out of his depth as a shift manager at McDonald's.

If the gormless looking t*** handed me my takeaway I would checking the order before I let him leave.

Needs a massive kicking as an absolute minimum for his part in the current shambles.

Been saying this for a while. (Not the kicking but coming round to the idea! )

Guest chopey

Charnley sacking the bloke he tried 3 times to get and was his only real Candidate must surely mean his position becomes untenable

http://i.imgur.com/AtnMC3L.png

:lol:

This fat little cunt doesn't get anywhere near enough stick, would be out of his depth as a shift manager at McDonald's.

If the gormless looking twat handed me my takeaway I would checking the order before I let him leave.

The takeaway bit [emoji38]

Like that, creative criticism.

charnley lives in the street behind me in great park on barmoor drive. his kid knocks around with my neighbour's son.

its just so obvious from his chat that he hasn't a clue about football and really does hang on carr's every word as it were gospel. under the thumb at home and at work by all accounts.

Charnley sacking the bloke he tried 3 times to get and was his only real Candidate must surely mean his position becomes untenable

...and that is why he won't fire McClaren ; it shows his culpability.