Lee Charnley

Dave

Statement:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20160511/statement-from-lee-charnley_2281670_5562332

1.Tonight we are devastated at our relegation from the Premier League, as I know every single person connected to this football club will be.

2.I want to thank all of the fans for the support you have shown for the Club you love throughout the season, in spite of this massive disappointment and underachievement.

3.Your support throughout has been magnificent, but I want to pay particular thanks for the incredible backing you have given to Rafa and the team during the latter part of the season. Nothing more could be asked of you and I am truly sorry we have not given you the outcome you deserve.

4.I also want to thank every single member of staff here. This Club is their livelihood, but they are fans too. To go through the threat of relegation last season and then to suffer a worse fate this time around has been very hard for them. I know that each and every one of them has done whatever they could to help us out of the situation we now find ourselves in.

5.We know that supporters want to know what the future holds and will want to hear more from us as soon as possible. The process of scrutinising what went wrong and planning for what is to come has already begun.

Right now, of course, Rafa and the team must prepare for the final game of the season but after that, please rest assured we will communicate more fully with supporters.

Translates as follows (see numbers for each paragraph):

1. I'm in the shit.

2. I'm majorly in the shit.

3. It's the fans fault for not supporting McClaren.

4. Think of the staff they are going to lose their livelihoods (as I predicted)

5. Expect to not hear anything else for several months while I become completely indecisive and useless with head in the sand yet again.

Olly, bring me my sword.

Statement:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20160511/statement-from-lee-charnley_2281670_5562332

Tonight we are devastated at our relegation from the Premier League, as I know every single person connected to this football club will be.

I want to thank all of the fans for the support you have shown for the Club you love throughout the season, in spite of this massive disappointment and underachievement.

Your support throughout has been magnificent, but I want to pay particular thanks for the incredible backing you have given to Rafa and the team during the latter part of the season. Nothing more could be asked of you and I am truly sorry we have not given you the outcome you deserve.

I also want to thank every single member of staff here. This Club is their livelihood, but they are fans too. To go through the threat of relegation last season and then to suffer a worse fate this time around has been very hard for them. I know that each and every one of them has done whatever they could to help us out of the situation we now find ourselves in.

We know that supporters want to know what the future holds and will want to hear more from us as soon as possible. The process of scrutinising what went wrong and planning for what is to come has already begun.

Right now, of course, Rafa and the team must prepare for the final game of the season but after that, please rest assured we will communicate more fully with supporters.

This Keith Bishop PR is pua lifting man.

No news on Rafa before Sunday then, fucking excellent. Just as we all suspected.

Guest chopey

An owner hires cheap sub-standard staff and poor things happen .................................review over.

I think hey will bait us with Rafa to boost renewals for next season.

I've said I'll get a season ticket again if he stays on but even then I'll be waiting until the day before the first home game before I buy it. No trust at all in this email at the club.

Statement:

Tonight we are devastated at our relegation from the Premier League, as I know every single person connected to this football club will be.

I want to thank all of the fans for the support you have shown for the Club you love throughout the season, in spite of this massive disappointment and underachievement.

Your support throughout has been magnificent, but I want to pay particular thanks for the incredible backing you have given to Rafa and the team during the latter part of the season. Nothing more could be asked of you and I am truly sorry we have not given you the outcome you deserve.

I also want to thank every single member of staff here. This Club is their livelihood, but they are fans too. To go through the threat of relegation last season and then to suffer a worse fate this time around has been very hard for them. I know that each and every one of them has done whatever they could to help us out of the situation we now find ourselves in.

We know that supporters want to know what the future holds and will want to hear more from us as soon as possible. The process of scrutinising what went wrong and planning for what is to come has already begun.

He wrote that sh*t 6 weeks ago.

Looking at the homepage of the official site and the clubs Twitter, you still wouldn't think anything is amiss. No mention of the word "relegated" anywhere, bar that shitty statement. :lol: