Lee Charnley

Dave

Nah, as long as there's nee violence.

If he doesn't want it to happen, step out of the public eye and fucking quit.  :lol:

He'll get abuse for the rest of his days, regardless of what he does.

:thup:

He's wilfully destroying a football club supported by millions, of course his family are liable to be harassed :lol:

You make it sound like he's doing it on purpose, rather than just being woefully incompetent.

It's entirely his own doing. If I was running around the place setting people's bins on fire for nee reason I'd expect a few to angrily pull my family aside and tell them I need to sort my fucking life out.

It's the same thing, pretty much to a t.

He's wilfully destroying a football club supported by millions, of course his family are liable to be harassed :lol:

You make it sound like he's doing it on purpose, rather than just being woefully incompetent.

Then he should have resigned. It was the same with Pardew and McClaren. When it's apparent your incompetence is damaging the club yet you remain in your post your sort of doing it on purpose.

It's entirely his own doing. If I was running around the place setting people's bins on fire for nee reason I'd expect a few to angrily pull my family aside and tell them I need to sort my f***ing life out.

:lol: This is another untold tale from your childhood, isn't it?

:lol:

Nah, it's pure cowardice to go after someone's family like that. They're not at all responsible for his shortcomings.

Unless she herself was spouting bullshit, in which case it's open season.

It's entirely his own doing. If I was running around the place setting people's bins on fire for nee reason I'd expect a few to angrily pull my family aside and tell them I need to sort my f***ing life out.

:lol: This is another untold tale from your childhood, isn't it?

Then he should have resigned. It was the same with Pardew and McClaren. When it's apparent your incompetence is damaging the club yet you remain in your post your sort of doing it on purpose.

I don't disagree, but we aren't Charnley. He's got no incentive to resign if Ashley feels he should stick around. Which is apparently the case, unfortunately.

Nah, it's pure cowardice to go after someone's family like that. They're not at all responsible for his shortcomings.

I mean I wouldn't do it myself but I'm glad the cunt will be feeling it. He's pretty much indestructible in his cushy little job but hearing people blast his wife for his failings will hurt him, and that turns me on.

I mean I wouldn't do it myself but I'm glad the cunt will be feeling it. He's pretty much indestructible in his cushy little job but hearing people blast his wife for his failings will hurt him, and that turns me on.

was at some end of season youth league awards do over the weekend as his kid plays for one of the teams.

towards the end  of the night as the alcohol started to set in, his missus got an absolute barrage of abuse from one of the other parents.

coward himself was probably hiding.

:lol: Get in.

:facepalm:

I'm not going to say whether or not his wife should get abuse, but why does it matter whether he's incompetent or if he meant it?  He still did it, so he's a cunt.  What if a doctor killed your mate, would it be okay if it turned out he didn't mean to, he was just a shit doctor?

I'm not going to say whether or not his wife should get abuse, but why does it matter whether he's incompetent or if he meant it?  He still did it, so he's a c***.  What if a doctor killed your mate, would it be okay if it turned out he didn't mean to, he was just a s*** doctor?

That would be murder :lol: